Mark_w Posted 4 July 2014 Posted 4 July 2014 How someone else bringing up Martyn Waghorn in the Transfer Talk section of the site, and me replying to their post, results in me being banned from posting in that section? I'm really failing to see how that works.
LCFC31 Posted 4 July 2014 Posted 4 July 2014 I saw your post. It was clearly jokey so I don't see how any harm was done. Harsh if you ask me.
Harry - LCFC Posted 4 July 2014 Posted 4 July 2014 The thread got merged so it might have got lost in that way?
VLC86 Posted 4 July 2014 Posted 4 July 2014 God that's sexy. What would you pay to be the meat in that sandwich?
Mark_w Posted 4 July 2014 Author Posted 4 July 2014 The thread got merged so it might have got lost in that way? No I can't respond to any post in the board. I've PMed Mark about it anyway, don't agree with the assessment that I was turning it into a Waghorn debate, but that's why.
Harry - LCFC Posted 4 July 2014 Posted 4 July 2014 No I can't respond to any post in the board. I've PMed Mark about it anyway, don't agree with the assessment that I was turning it into a Waghorn debate, but that's why. Oh, thought it had just been deleted. And yeah, I saw at as just another entry into the running joke on the forum.
Mark_w Posted 4 July 2014 Author Posted 4 July 2014 Does anyone want to talk about Connor Wickham with me?
jonthefox Posted 4 July 2014 Posted 4 July 2014 Does anyone want to talk about Connor Wickham with me? Not really.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.