Haydos Posted 10 July 2014 Posted 10 July 2014 Is there any reason gfycat embedding on here doesn't work/is disabled? For example I can't embed this..... http://gfycat.com/OblongJoyousGelada It is currently the best way of embedding gifs (I believe it's actually html5) due to the great quality and huge compression of usually massive gif sizes.
StanSP Posted 10 July 2014 Posted 10 July 2014 Probably cos it doesn't recognise it as a .gif file. Much like when inserting a picture you have to have .png or .jpg etc at the end of the file.
Alexikokopops Posted 10 July 2014 Posted 10 July 2014 Is there any reason gfycat embedding on here doesn't work/is disabled? For example I can't embed this..... http://gfycat.com/OblongJoyousGelada It is currently the best way of embedding gifs (I believe it's actually html5) due to the great quality and huge compression of usually massive gif sizes. If you click on the chain thing to the right then click on the GIF link you should be able to post it Edit: Here's the direct link that I used above http://giant.gfycat.com/OblongJoyousGelada.gif
Haydos Posted 10 July 2014 Author Posted 10 July 2014 If you click on the chain thing to the right then click on the GIF link you should be able to post it Edit: Here's the direct link that I used above http://giant.gfycat.com/OblongJoyousGelada.gif Yeah, I figured that one out. Seems to reduce the quality and frame rate a fair bit though. I guess it'll have to do for now.
Finnegan Posted 11 July 2014 Posted 11 July 2014 Alternatively let's just ban everyone that posts more than a gif a year, have none embedded and block them from being used as signatures.
Mike Oxlong Posted 12 July 2014 Posted 12 July 2014 Had the same problem trying to post my milf images.
Strokes Posted 3 August 2014 Posted 3 August 2014 Alternatively let's just ban everyone that posts more than a gif a year, have none embedded and block them from being used as signatures.Yes!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.