Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ballisimo

Leicester City match worn shirts

Sorry for hijacking this thread briefly in advance Ballisimo.

This has nothing to do with match-worn jerseys as such, but I'm a new supporter of the club as of recent weeks (a story for another day). I'm from Australia, Melbourne, and I'm looking at purchasing a Leicester jersey, preferably home from 2013/2014 or 2014-2015, however in youth size as I'm not exactly the tallest person around.

As an Australian it is a bit difficult to find Leicester jerseys, let alone youth/kid size. I've got in contact with the Club Shop via email, however due to no avail do they have any home or away jerseys in preferred soz in stock and they ain't be looking at restocking until the new kits are released for next season.

If anyone is able to help out please message me, will pay whatever needed including shipping to Melbourne.

Cheers!

To be honest mate, you would be best off buying a small adults. They aren't very baggy shirts I usually have medium but gone for large this season. Also with the hot weather in Oz you won't want tight fitting. Nice to have a new supported. Welcome.

• 3 weeks later...

How much though? I imagine you'll want like £200+ given how big his name is. I've seen his matchworn shirts on eBay before going for stupid amounts compared to the rest of the squad.

I didn't realise lettering was that expensive

• 2 weeks later...

Archived