Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ballisimo

Leicester City match worn shirts

I dunno. Its pretty sad in my opinion. Also what proof do you have that they are 'match worn' i could get having a Messi or ronaldo signed shirt but why would you want match worn shirts from players like richie de laet.

I would like a RDL shirt. Leicester is my club and a huge passion of mine. I've grown up watching the players that have pulled on the shirt so having a piece of that history no matter how insignificant it may seem is a good feeling. I have big player shirts too I have a lovely david beckham one.

Bloody hell Jimmeh, no need to get shirty ! lol

Might have a couple to sell, Warren - Les Ferdinand from 03-04 and Nils Eric J from a couple of years later, both with a COA from the club.

Spot on message sent. Thanks very much mate.

I would like a RDL shirt. Leicester is my club and a huge passion of mine. I've grown up watching the players that have pulled on the shirt so having a piece of that history no matter how insignificant it may seem is a good feeling. I have big player shirts too I have a lovely david beckham one.

Spot on message sent. Thanks very much mate.

Fair enough. Each to there own! Apologies

• 3 weeks later...

David Nugents rememberance day shirt from 2013/14 season, with embroidered poppy, professionally framed with the 15 team members autographs on the front and a picture within the frame of Nuge wearing it during the game

How much dya reckon that is worth?

Sarcastic answers expected. :D

Ivé got David Nugents rememberance day shirt from 2013/14 season, with embroidered poppy, professionally framed with the 15 team members autographs on the front and a picture within the frame of Nuge wearing it during the game

Ivé got David Nugents rememberance day shirt from 2013/14 season, with embroidered poppy, professionally framed with the 15 team members autographs on the front and a picture within the frame of Nuge wearing it during the game

Sent a PM but left the sarcastic answer out ;)

New to all this forum stuff, believe my other halfs already posted...

Got the shirt Cambiasso signed for Leicester with and is signed if anyone is wanting to buy it?

How much though? I imagine you'll want like £200+ given how big his name is. I've seen his matchworn shirts on eBay before going for stupid amounts compared to the rest of the squad.

Sorry for hijacking this thread briefly in advance Ballisimo.

This has nothing to do with match-worn jerseys as such, but I'm a new supporter of the club as of recent weeks (a story for another day). I'm from Australia, Melbourne, and I'm looking at purchasing a Leicester jersey, preferably home from 2013/2014 or 2014-2015, however in youth size as I'm not exactly the tallest person around.

As an Australian it is a bit difficult to find Leicester jerseys, let alone youth/kid size. I've got in contact with the Club Shop via email, however due to no avail do they have any home or away jerseys in preferred soz in stock and they ain't be looking at restocking until the new kits are released for next season.

If anyone is able to help out please message me, will pay whatever needed including shipping to Melbourne.

Cheers!

Archived