Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Poznan

Poznan  

353 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get rid of the Poznan?

Should stop now, Man City in the cup was ok but it's past it sell by the date. That said, we're probably the only club to still do the errrrrr Twat you're shit ahhhhh.

and every now and again it still makes me laugh after 30+ years...I know that makes me childish, but who cares...really...what other fans think

lol lol lol

The concept of the 'grecque' is that you are showing support of the club irrespective what is happening on the pitch. I can sympathise with those who think it doesn't make sense - I'd much prefer us to do it facing forward... Ironically we'd probably be pioneers of that in England! lol

been saying do it facing forward for weeks !

still find the concept of turning your back "irrespective of whats happening"  unwelcome epsecially considering they do it after the club scores which is contradictory but anyway

facing forward is the right way !

Tbh I would prefer it if we all just went "HDHDHEHDJCUUSJESOUWYWUESJJDNENXHGSHEJRJDIIDHDHDNCMCKVJKDRKDKFMKFKCIFIFJEJJIVIDKEBBSHXCHUDIWJWNDNDNFBR" for the next few minutes after a goal rather than doing the poznan, but I join in because it improves the atmosphere mostly

I love the sound on the TV :D

I really don't get the whole concern over this.

Who cares what other fans think.

Who cares if it comes across 'Tin pot' on TV.

Do what you want, if you don't like it don't do it.

Myself? At 53, with bad knees, I'm lucky to stay standing, to turn round and bounce? Far too much for me!!

But if others want to do it? Well let them be.

Who cares if it comes across 'Tin pot' on TV.

Sadly I am an arm chair viewer this season and I think the sound and atmosphere as it comes across on the TV is anything but 'Tin pot'. :D

Sadly I am an arm chair viewer this season and I think the sound and atmosphere as it comes across on the TV is anything but 'Tin pot'. :D

I am old and unable to distinguish when people are 'trolling' ( is that the correct term and spelling) but if you are for real, then that is a plus for those that are in favour... Isn't it ???

As I said, let's not give a flying fvck about what others think. If you like it, then join in, if you don't? Then just do your own thing.

Archived