Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countesthorpe Fox 1884

Poznan

Poznan  

353 members have voted

1. 1. Should we get rid of the Poznan?

But we're not a ' small championship club punching above our weight', we're a Premier League club with a fanbase that should be acting as if it belongs.

The fact we do the Poznan says as much about our lack of pride as anything. Unfortunately, too many of our fans have too much respect for clubs like Man City, they see them as 'trendy' and think we need to copy what they do in an awful attempt to look 'cool'.

Where is your season ticket?

im gona keep doing the poznan because it feels good after a few pints. I hope it makes lots of you cringe all season. Apparently Cambiasso still hasnt signed because he saw this poll and is a big fan of it - I hope you are all happy with yourselves.

Can I just ask for future reference -

What do you do when the melon in front of you does the poznan while you sit back down and watch him?

Do you awakwardly smile and count how many shoes you have on, or do you look him straight in the eye and make him question his life choices

What do you do when the melon in front of you does the poznan while you sit back down and watch him?

Do you awakwardly smile and count how many shoes you have on, or do you look him straight in the eye and make him question his life choices

Definitely option b, followed by a back hand.

It's a stupid celebration, and I find the suggestion we'd have an embarrassing level of support without that, Lee Jobber banging his drum, and Kasabian blaring out every time we score is quite laughable. We had great atmospheres throughout the 90's without any of those things. 

bit of both. then he'll know for next time not to be a dick and you'll know if you've still got both your shoes after being involved in a proper celebration rather than waiting for jobber to bang his drum so you can turn round and jump up and down like a bellend 

:nigel:  ****in Nora, this has to stop.  If people want to sing, cheer, jump about backwards, do handstands, cartwheels, somersaults, wave scarfs about, clap or even wave their flasks in delight while supporting their team then what in Greek buggery is the problem exactly?  Anybody?

:nigel:  ****in Nora, this has to stop.  If people want to sing, cheer, jump about backwards, do handstands, cartwheels, somersaults, wave scarfs about, clap or even wave their flasks in delight while supporting their team then what in Greek buggery is the problem exactly?  Anybody?

Can we take it your not bothered then?

B. Accompanied with some head shaking.

• 2 weeks later...

oh its so cringe.

its embarassing...

what will other fans think..

oh gary lineker will never come back to les tah..

kasabian will split up..

cringeworthy..

im being sarcastic by the way...you wanna do it...you do it...fook the ones who sit on their hanfs pkaying on their phones

Carry on. I sit on the opposite side and it looks good. My lad loves watching it. And I wouldn't worry about it being "copied" from Man City (who in turn copied it from someone else). Virtually every football song or chant I've ever heard is either stolen, copied, borrowed or recycled from some other club's chant!

Carry on. I sit on the opposite side and it looks good. My lad loves watching it. And I wouldn't worry about it being "copied" from Man City (who in turn copied it from someone else). Virtually every football song or chant I've ever heard is either stolen, copied, borrowed or recycled from some other club's chant!

That's cos you're a Leicester fan :thumbup:

The club should put some big paper squares under peoples seats for every home game

when we score everyone goes crazy and holds them up

they could even design and configure simple stuff like F O X E S or G O A L

now that´s gotta be 10x better than the poxynan

"never turn your back on your team"

The club should put some big paper squares under peoples seats for every home game

Christ

lol lol lol

The concept of the 'grecque' is that you are showing support of the club irrespective what is happening on the pitch. I can sympathise with those who think it doesn't make sense - I'd much prefer us to do it facing forward... Ironically we'd probably be pioneers of that in England! lol

Archived