foxfanazer Posted 24 August 2014 Posted 24 August 2014 Only 2 games in and I have to say I'm loving every minute of it! This is what it's all about, mixing it up with the big boys and showing we are no pushovers. I think people get far too worried about our transfer dealings and so on that they forget to enjoy it
Jace Posted 24 August 2014 Posted 24 August 2014 Some people like to criticise and over analyse everything, it doesn't help though all thats ever done is unsettle the players and make them unhappy here
Jam Posted 24 August 2014 Posted 24 August 2014 Agree. It's fantastic to be amongst the best teams in the country. Fully deserved.
Burbo17J2 Posted 24 August 2014 Posted 24 August 2014 The weekly waits will kill me yeah haha, I'm just so used to having games on Saturday and again on Tuesday nights
foxfanazer Posted 24 August 2014 Author Posted 24 August 2014 yeah haha, I'm just so used to having games on Saturday and again on Tuesday nightsThat's the only downside. International break soon as well
shailen Posted 24 August 2014 Posted 24 August 2014 And people were saying it's more exciting to see us win in the Championship. I was more proud of us losing on Saturday then when we won certain games last season I bet the thrill of survival on the final day is far superior to promotion.
iancognito Posted 24 August 2014 Posted 24 August 2014 And people were saying it's more exciting to see us win in the Championship. I was more proud of us losing on Saturday then when we won certain games last season I bet the thrill of survival on the final day is far superior to promotion. No it isn't. Maybe against a play off victory or narrowly getting automatic promotion but very few seasons will get close to that last one for me.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.