Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v The Arsenal Scoreline Prediction.

2-2

Their back 4 isn't the quickest so I like to think we can cause problems on the break. We are also lucky they don't have their first choice out and out striker.

Their midfield is class and will have lots of the ball, they'll control the game easily in there, its key not to concede early.

Reading their forums they are either completely underestimating us or think it's going to be a tight match won by 1 goal,

If we can keep the midfield organised like against Chelsea I think we have a good chance, would have preferred Giroud to play reckon Wes would have been able to deal with him easier than the likes of Sanchez and Campbell

Think we can nick this 1-0

0-4. Getting battered by arsenal is part of our premier league heritage. How well we respond to defeats like this will shape our season.

Not anymore bud this is a new era for us and we have a quality squad who can compete at this level those Bergkamp years have gone and we are started a new era and a new heritage for Leicester City !

2-1 win for City Vardy & Leo

Reading their forums they are either completely underestimating us or think it's going to be a tight match won by 1 goal,

If we can keep the midfield organised like against Chelsea I think we have a good chance, would have preferred Giroud to play reckon Wes would have been able to deal with him easier than the likes of Sanchez and Campbell

Think we can nick this 1-0

Well said some say they're being realistic but we proved last week against Chelsea we can compete at this level if we would have had a fit DD and Vardy the score line could have been different!

I think we will do well this season and we will be a match for any team we just have to make the KP our fortress !!

2-1 city

Archived