Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

City v The Arsenal Scoreline Prediction.

2-1 us. If we can stifle Ramsey I don't think they have anything, and our pace going forward will hurt them. Expect a pacey signing from Arsene the next day...

Ok let's not push it :D

These are a quality side, especially the midfield, who will probably finish in the top 4 again. I'd love a point and think we'll get one. 1-1.

I dare not predict. We could really do with a point tomorrow, we really could. If we lose I will actually be very disappointed even though we're playing Arsenal. It's better to play the big dogs at the start when they are still finding their feet as opposed to mid-season when they will be flying. If we play as badly as we did against Shrewsbury it will be an embarrassingly heavy defeat.

I dare not predict. We could really do with a point tomorrow, we really could. If we lose I will actually be very disappointed even though we're playing Arsenal. It's better to play the big dogs at the start when they are still finding their feet as opposed to mid-season when they will be flying. If we play as badly as we did against Shrewsbury it will be an embarrassingly heavy defeat.

Even though the team that plays tomorrow won't resemble the team that played against Shrewsbury?

Both teams to score here would be a great bet I think, early lead for us Ulloa them

To equalize before half time. We get another early goal big Wes Morgan, they equalize again in last 10 minutes.

Then a last minute winner either way.

3-2 either way

I have been very proud with the effort and style played in the first 2 games.  We have had the hardest start in the league with 3 of the top 5 from last year to kick of the season.  A very good and well earned draw with Everton (who got flogged by Chelsea yesterday) and then held Chelsea for a good hour before their class showed through.

We will be right up against it with Arsenal not yet hitting the heights of form just. Hopefully they still aren't the finished article yet.  They are now without Giroud till after Xmas.  It is rumoured that Sanchez will play up top.  His speed will be a problem, but won't win anything in the air with our brick wall defence.

So, I am going for a 1-1 draw.  Dave Nugent for us and Wilshere for them. 

Archived