Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

The Graphics Thread

Finally got round to doing a new sig after Connolly's departure.

I love that, it's very eye catching and I really like the dotted effect on the background.

Pity you don't have time to do more graphics as you are very talented.

Hmm...somethin wrong with me today...i have another Sig, similar to my other one but let me know which one is best...

This...Sig5.jpg

Os the one below??

PS: I have the photoshop files so i would be grateful if someone could just touch them up a bit/improve them! i dont hava enough skills on photoshop to give the image that final touch!

I'm working on a new wallpaper but I need peoples opinion on it first before I complete it.

weso1rh.th.jpg

Thoughts?

Also should I wait until there is a picture of players like Hume or Hammond instead as I like the style I've done this background in and it seems a shame to use it for a player that has never played a competitive game for us.

I'm working on a new wallpaper but I need peoples opinion on it first before I complete it.

weso1rh.th.jpg

Thoughts?

Also should I wait until there is a picture of players like Hume or Hammond instead as I like the style I've done this background in and it seems a shame to use it for a player that has never played a competitive game for us.

I like it, but i think you should wait until a picutre of Hume comes up or even use an existing first teamer.

I especially like tha star type background to the player pic! And the shadow of the player! :thumbup:

I like it, but i think you should wait until a picutre of Hume comes up or even use an existing first teamer.

I especially like tha star type background to the player pic! And the shadow of the player! :thumbup:

I've run out of pictures of other first team members because Empics rarely send photographers to our matches any more :(

I guess I could always create a new wallpaper for Hume in a similar fashion when I get a picture of him.

Archived