Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burbo17J2

Pearson has to go!

I always thought Villa was the bigger game and with them winning last night it now turns into a season defining game imo,a win away will be huge and its possible.A win there and it will change our attitude ongoing.

Have we been outplayed completely this season?genuine question.We have not been slaughtered.Yes,we have made school boy errors which you can't do in the Premiership and one of my criticisms of NP ,was he was willing to give the Championship winning side a go at the big time ,which might have been a poor bit of management but taking my rose tinted glasses off.can we really attract very high quality players to Leicester even with the money that was being talked about being available( might have been just gossip)we might have been turned down by lots of players.

we are all a bit emotional at the moment,we have come from a record breaking season,massive highs,a decent start and then started getting results that are alien to us,I don't know what the answer is,it was never going to be easy.Changing managers can go both ways too and takes time,which we have at the moment.

Knee jerk reactions when things do not go your way in football are commonplace,I don't think that time is yet.

Positives,3 goals in 2 games is going in the right direction compaired to where we were this time last week.Lets back the team,I'm going to Villa Sunday( I don't get to many) but I want to sing my heart out and get behind the whole squad its an important 90 mins and they need us to be vocal in a positive way.

absolutely totally this

I understand the panic that many are feeling but thats what it is panic

The toons were crying for PArdews head then they go and win a few bottom to top 10 in 5 games

we are in the same boat as the bottom 7 clubs

there are only a couple of games points betwen us and 12th spot

if people would look at the table instead of just our results they would calm down

we are in a 8 or 9 club dogfight and probably will remain there until the end of the season

you dont sub your best players in the 1st half when you are still in the game

and LCFC is so very much still in it 

obviously the bad run has to stop so the gap doesnt get too big 

Dont Panic

Stand by your man

I note that Dodgy Roger only joined the forum in August 2014, so he may be genuinely incapable of answering your first question.  :xmasbiggrin:

Good point re. the coaching and the apparent inability to train them to produce the odd decent set piece, and to finish off a reasonable proportion of chances....though, to be fair, we missed quite a lot of chances last season despite winning the Championship. So, it may be partly down to a lack of finishing ability in our players. That's one thing the likes of Burnley & QPR do have over us: a natural finisher (Austin, Ings); Ulloa is a different sort of a finisher; Vardy stepped it up last season, compared to the 12-13 season, but needs to step it up again now....hope he manages it, as he has a lot of other good qualities (pace, work ethic, combative, even quite decent at reading the game).

whats me joining the forum in august got to do with anything. i still have an opinion the same as you and no we were not a shower then but this is a step up from the championship. and a lot of last seasons title winning team just don.t cut it

Can we please stop all this Pearson out bollox. It was always gona be hard. It's making us look like rite bells. Just support the team. Most of you sit there in silence during the game and come on here and moan after. Stand up and support the team!!!!! And that guy who had a go Saturday, Nige should of delt with him like he dealt with the mountain wolves. I genuinely think we will stay up an Youl all look like *****. Hopefully.

Can we please stop all this Pearson out bollox. It was always gona be hard. It's making us look like rite bells. Just support the team. Most of you sit there in silence during the game and come on here and moan after. Stand up and support the team!!!!! And that guy who had a go Saturday, Nige should of delt with him like he dealt with the mountain wolves. I genuinely think we will stay up an Youl all look like *****. Hopefully.

Ok boss!

The badly informed people saying it was a mess up with the Liam Moore substitution the other night aren't considering that Moore is on 4 yellow cards. If he'd got a yellow against Liverpool we'd have had one fit CB left in the biggest game of the season so far. Messy maybe, but even if it was a late spot, he still spotted it and adjusted his team.

The badly informed people saying it was a mess up with the Liam Moore substitution the other night aren't considering that Moore is on 4 yellow cards. If he'd got a yellow against Liverpool we'd have had one fit CB left in the biggest game of the season so far. Messy maybe, but even if it was a late spot, he still spotted it and adjusted his team.

'badly informed people saying it was a mess up'... 'messy maybe'!

But in truth I can't see why anyone would care less about this. He even explained the decision himself. The usual storm in a teacup, much like the '**** off and die' business. Haven't we got enough to worry about with being in the bottom three?!

Archived