Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gené and Tonic

The Pitch

yep, made me wish i'd bought a programme lol

if i'd have bought a programme i would have spent 23 quid to be bored! im happy i saved my 3 quid!

the only positive i can take from the game yesterday was the atmosphere in and around f1 (the kop) between the 65th and 85th minutes. non stop singing and clapping i was loving it! excellent support guys. fock the boring ****ers who sit in the west stand and dont sing at all. we do have good home support ignore what the fickle boneheads say!

CRAIG LEVEINS!!!!!

BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!!!!

if i'd have bought a programme i would have spent 23 quid to be bored! im happy i saved my 3 quid!

the only positive i can take from the game yesterday was the atmosphere in and around f1 (the kop) between the 65th and 85th minutes. non stop singing and clapping i was loving it! excellent support guys. fock the boring ****ers who sit in the west stand and dont sing at all. we do have good home support ignore what the fickle boneheads say!

CRAIG LEVEINS!!!!!

BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!!!!

it dies down a lot towards the front rows though

true when i have sat closer the front of the kop it seems alot quieter, i can only imagine this is because its more open, the back of the kop is enclosed and seems like the walls / roof enhance the noise which is an excellent thing. and also i now realise why theres all the "KOP IS BETTER THAN L1" crap that gets said on many foxes forums, the only thing i could hear coming from that end of the ground was when Luton fans sang "Championee championee lalalalalalaaaa" and "EASY EASY EASY" when they scored there goals (which is harsh as it wasnt easy for them, 2-0 didnt do us justice and they didnt deserve 2-0 it was hardly a convincing win) i didnt hear anything from the L1 section, maybe its because im right at the back of the KOP and like i said the noise is bouncing off the roof /walls but all in all sound does not carry very well in the walkers at all.

true when i have sat closer the front of the kop it seems alot quieter, i can only imagine this is because its more open, the back of the kop is enclosed and seems like the walls / roof enhance the noise which is an excellent thing. and also i now realise why theres all the "KOP IS BETTER THAN L1" crap that gets said on many foxes forums, the only thing i could hear coming from that end of the ground was when Luton fans sang "Championee championee lalalalalalaaaa" and "EASY EASY EASY" when they scored there goals (which is harsh as it wasnt easy for them, 2-0 didnt do us justice and they didnt deserve 2-0 it was hardly a convincing win) i didnt hear anything from the L1 section, maybe its because im right at the back of the KOP and like i said the noise is bouncing off the roof /walls but all in all sound does not carry very well in the walkers at all.

To be fair though we (L1) didn't hear you lot either, we had a good atmosphere going, but the scum in green were determined to ruin that.

i, too, noticed it was cut different. long ways more than width ways. was that how boring and sad yesterdays game was?

It's not that the game was bad - the cut was really obvious and dodgy imo. Why don't they just cut it in lines normally! :rolleyes:

To be fair though we (L1) didn't hear you lot either, we had a good atmosphere going, but the scum in green were determined to ruin that.

yeah we couldnt hear the kop at all but when i have been in the kop you cant hear L1.. the thing is the away fans cant hear the kop so they think there no singing so we must get more singers into l1.. OR HAVE THE KOP WHERE THE FAMILY STAND IS..

AS for the pitch i didnt notice really does anyone have a pic? (excuse capitals)

Archived