Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

St Etienne

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

St Etienne play away at PSG on Friday evening

oops tonking time I guess :o

Probably not, PSG look a shade of the old team at the minute. Struggling to score goals and look pretty clueless going forwards considering the amount of the ball they have.

Best time to be playing them while they get used to life without Zlatan.

2 hours ago, filbertway said:

Probably not, PSG look a shade of the old team at the minute. Struggling to score goals and look pretty clueless going forwards considering the amount of the ball they have.

Best time to be playing them while they get used to life without Zlatan.

I hope you are right buddy 

come on St Etienne  :trumpet:

• 2 weeks later...

Very warm night last Friday, traffic was horrendous getting to the game but managed to sit in my seat as they kicked off after two hours in the car.

The stadium was nowhere near full and a strangely quiet atmosphere although this is apparently the norm for anything other than Champions League matches

I could dress it up but this was a dreadful game from start to finish. st Etienne actually looked more likely to score in the first half hour but only marginally so, PSG came a bit more in to it from there on in but flattered to deceive in the final third. after they got the penalty and took the lead it seemed unlikely that St Etienne would equalise...but they did.

Sorry I can't say much more but as I said this was an awful game of football and no wonder it was poorly attended if that is what is served up, not cheap either.

on a plus note I had a great 10 days in Paris visiting my family !

• 3 weeks later...