Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

St Etienne

Boo.

at 2-2 I went on Base to win...

Sounds like a good game though.

Did Breel score again?

Embolo had an average game with no goals, and I think the transfer rumours have gotten to his head a bit lately.

He looked somewhat off-pace and lacklustre. He was neither bad nor good, just couldn't deliver and display enough focus needed for such an important match.

However, I'm confident the team will want to show a reaction in the reverse fixture. St. Etienne hardly looked like scoring. Their first goal from a free-kick shouldn't have counted due to a foul from Pogba (Paul Pogba's older brother), the second one was down to poor clearance from a corner.

"Les Verts" couldn't produce anything from open play up until the last fifteen minutes.

St. Etienne won 3-2 in the first leg Europa League fixture against FC Basel tonight.

Although it could've easily been 3-2 to Basel or 3-3.

Great and entertaining game - shame the Basel supporters had to stay at home and watch the match from afar, as the French government and the Rhône-Alpes department leader decided to maintain siege status following the Paris attacks at the end of last year.

Sounded an exciting game

Do you think Basel will win the second leg Prus?

Yeah I believe it was buddy, sorry been on night shift so not able to view too much in relation to the game

The first leg was very end to end aswell and could of ended up pretty much any score really

http://youtu.be/ziyqR50LieA

Two sendings off, a goal that would have put St Etienne through on (88 minutes), followed by an instant reply by Basel, all within the last 10 minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

On a serious note, I watched St. Etienne in the Europa League and I think Florentin Pogba - Paul Pogba's brother - could do a great job at CB for any Premier League team.

If we hadn't Kasper Schmeichel already, goalkeeper Ruffier would also be a great signing.

On a serious note, I watched St. Etienne in the Europa League and I think Florentin Pogba - Paul Pogba's brother - could do a great job at CB for any Premier League team.

If we hadn't Kasper Schmeichel already, goalkeeper Ruffier would also be a great signing.

Good call Prus

I have always liked Pogba and Theophile-Catherine aswell for that matter (maybe Sall aswell?)