Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Leicester v Chelsea rearranged

No I don't want this.

QPR as a final match could be a crucial game for our survival. If we ended up having Chelsea as a final game we'd lose hope.

I know in theory we still play the same games but it's a mentality thing.

We would want it, the more points the earlier the better.

For all we know we could be relegated by the last game and QPR game becomes pointless despite being one we could win.The other massive bonus is we could be playing a Chelsea side on the last day that has already wrapped up the league and would rest players for an upcoming CL final.

It can't happen anyway though as other sides last fixtures would have to move. Was just saying it's a shame we couldn't sneak it back to that day.

Some assumption to make about them getting in the CL final. I wouldn't call it foregone that they're in the quarters yet.

Will be 24/25 March. I planned a work trip to make sure I Didnt miss a home game so I can confirm its bound to be this date!

International break time. It won't be then.

Some assumption to make about them getting in the CL final. I wouldn't call it foregone that they're in the quarters yet.

Hence 'could' lol

I'd be amazed if any of our dross got there tbh.

it's only now it affects us that i'd like to question quite how ****ing stupid it is to schedule a full set of fixtures on the same weekend as the carling cup final. obviously there are going to be 2 premier league teams in the final (well, most likely, definitely one) so obviously one or two matches that weekend can't be played. why not have the final midweek like every other round? 

No I don't want this.

QPR as a final match could be a crucial game for our survival. If we ended up having Chelsea as a final game we'd lose hope.

I know in theory we still play the same games but it's a mentality thing.

We could not play Chelsea on the last day as they already have a game.

If we could bring QPR forward it could be the daftest thing ever.

As our season would finish a week early and other clubs would know what results could keep them up or put us down.

Really silly idea to even think of moving QPR.

Anyway every game has to kick off at the same time so will not happen.

Well pleased have missed man city game due to daughters swim finals, was all set to miss this due to daughters 18th birthday celebrations,

Your daughter takes up to much of your time get her married then she is not your problem lol lol lol

Archived