Dukes not bald Posted 31 January 2015 Posted 31 January 2015 Quality cross for Wasyl to score, inexplicable he never starts
nettle Posted 31 January 2015 Posted 31 January 2015 I reckon he was a Terry Robinson signing gut instinct.
SecretPro Posted 31 January 2015 Posted 31 January 2015 It's criminal really. I mean jesus even Lawrence was getting picked ahead of him. Worse still Knocky wasn't even on the bench today? All to accomodate an out of form, out of position striker?
BoyJones Posted 1 February 2015 Posted 1 February 2015 I think he's ok with NP, saw Nigel shaking hands with him, Was and Wes at the end. Relationship seems good.
benpicko Posted 1 February 2015 Posted 1 February 2015 Vardy's been wank in his actual position all season so I've no idea why he'd be starting over two genuine wingers. To hassle defenders? Knockaert and Albrighton hassle them by actually being tricky wingers, Vardy hassles them by running into them after attempting the same heavy touch every time he's in on goal
Dan Posted 1 February 2015 Posted 1 February 2015 Pearson clearly doesn't rate him. I would love to hear the justification for playing an out of form, out of his depth CENTRE FORWARD on the wing whilst we have Albrighton sitting on the bench.
GaelicFox Posted 1 February 2015 Posted 1 February 2015 Pearson clearly doesn't rate him. I would love to hear the justification for playing an out of form, out of his depth CENTRE FORWARD on the wing whilst we have Albrighton sitting on the bench. You have been on the point with this one a few times on here , he just doesn't fancy him , is it a stamina thing ? Maybe he doesn't see him lasting 90 But the longer he remains off the starting sheet the more inept big Nige begins to look Steve wonder can see he makes a difference everytime he comes on
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.