Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Riordon

Can't find anything stirring on the Hibernian site about Riordon but he sounds a more likely striker target than Kris Boyd who is the subject of speculation about a move to Rangers.

Does anyone else have any positive leads on Riordon or any other potential striker?

Hume sounds a great signing and I'm pleased about Elvis. This day might yet go down as an important milestone on City's a journey to renewed success.

If only...

Can't find anything stirring on the Hibernian site about Riordon but he sounds a more likely striker target than Kris Boyd who is the subject of speculation about a move to Rangers.

Does anyone else have any positive leads on Riordon or any other potential striker?

Hume sounds a great signing and I'm pleased about Elvis. This day might yet go down as an important milestone on City's a journey to renewed success.

If only...

two good signing I think. Even though Elvis has never scored hes looked very bright when he has played for us even though hes had like what... 10 mins a match for. About 50s mins on pitch. I think if we started having him and Hume upfront for the full 90 we could well start shipping some proper goals for once. Lets see how it goes. I still would have liked to have seen Kris Boyd here myself.. Also if Hamill gets a starting place lets have him on free kicks? I here he bagged a free kick against arsenal reserves the other day! Can't be much worse than Gareth Williams delivery.

Also.. one last point.. I thought Riordan was meant to be an attacking midfielder rather than an out and out striker?

If only...

I doubt we'll sign Riordon if Hume and Hammond have signed up. Although another one would be fantastic, Levein has still got MDV and Dublin who he loves.

Also.. one last point.. I thought Riordan was meant to be an attacking midfielder rather than an out and out striker?

Has played on the wing a couple of times but doesn't like it. He's a striker, 23 goals last season, would be great if we got him.

Could you see Levein buying 3 strikers in one day? It would be amazing if he did.

Honestly, no. But I can dream.... :sleeping:

Even with Connolly we were saying we were short up front, with Hume in for Connolly I can't see how the situation is going to change unless we sign another player as well. But I don't see it happening (then again I did say this about the Connolly transfer! :D )

It's a pity but while Craig might love Dion, Old Father Tyme doesn't seem quite so magnanimous.

MDV has his good points but he is as likely to be a prolific marksman as a match for Duncan Ferguson in the heading department. No we need another genuiine marksman.

bloody hell.

replacing connolly with Hume. great...

this season is gonna get worse and worse. elvis - never scored a damn goal, hume - never played in this division

gonna scare defences that will!

Loads of strikers take time to score or have barren spells. Elvis is forever having decent cracks at goal and has simply been unlucky not to score. He also talks as if he wants to play for Leicester and he seems to try and work his guts out.

He's young, he's got ability, he's got pace and I think with a bit of backing he'll be okay. I still hope we get a loan or two but otherwise this is the team we've got. It's a much younger team and it needs some backing and encouragement.

The club's being rejuvenated. The banker's will be happier after today's deals. Now we've got to get the tactics right and the results right.

bloody hell.

replacing connolly with Hume. great...

this season is gonna get worse and worse. elvis - never scored a damn goal, hume - never played in this division

gonna scare defences that will!

Why say that?! You've probably never seen Hume. If you have, you certainly haven't seen him play for Leicester City.

Loads of strikers take time to score or have barren spells. Elvis is forever having decent cracks at goal and has simply been unlucky not to score. He also talks as if he wants to play for Leicester and he seems to try and work his guts out.

He's young, he's got ability, he's got pace and I think with a bit of backing he'll be okay. I still hope we get a loan or two but otherwise this is the team we've got. It's a much younger team and it needs some backing and encouragement.

The club's being rejuvenated. The banker's will be happier after today's deals. Now we've got to get the tactics right and the results right.

It took Henry ages to settle and be a regular goalscorer.

Archived