Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Wow what a game lcfclad.

Both teams going all out for the win woth rovers knowing they would have to overturn a 4 goal difference to have a hope of takingthe title to reading.

Rovers 3 leeds 1

12 antenucci

60 gestede

75 gestede

90 nanananana ben marshall

Motm ben marshall half time sub

Brighton 0 - 2 Bournemouth

Wilson 27', 41'

MOTM: C. Wilson

Another game where Kenwyne Jones was just not interested, fortunately Wilson scored a cracking volley followed by a deft near post header after Francis had a goal disallowed for offside. The game was all Bournemouth, who had 9 shots in total to Brighton's 0.

Nottingham Forest 2 - 0 Birmingham City

M. Antonio 32'

J. Paterson 39'

MOTM - M. Antonio

Well my tiny chances of a playoff spot have died haha. Pretty even up till the 2 goals & then Wookie just saw the game out. Well played mate, oh I had to have a laugh to myself when Dyer got through & his shot nearly hit the corner flag! typical Lloyd lol

Cardiff 3 - 1 Bournemouth

Macheda 11', 45', Maynard 77'; Wilson 6'

Last game of the season with nothing to play for so I just enjoyed it and went ultra attacking from the start. I scored an early goal that was nicely done by Wilson, dribbling past three players and slotting it in. Shortly after Jones again continued his end to the season of missing a 1 on 1. Cardiff then equalised. Mid way through the second half I thought Jones was fouled and should have been given a penalty but the referee awarded nothing and in first half stoppage time Cardiff counter and scored. Second half I found it hard to get past the five-man Cardiff defence, who scored a third through Nicky Maynard with a good counter attack. In the 88th minute Cardiff were again counter attacking but the referee adjudged that DElphick's perfectly timed sliding tackle was, in fact, not perfectly timed and so he was sent off. In the 90th minute Bournemouth play some lovely passing football that ends with Callum Wilson hitting it wide.

Cardiff scored all three of their shots on goal , compared to Bournemouth's 7 - though most of which were from far out.

MOTM: F. Macheda

Just got starfox and bluepeter to play which I ain't seen either of them online. Sent starfox a psn message but ain't had anything back

Blue Peter is away so his results will be sorted in due course, StarFox seems to be quite hard to catch so god knows lol

------

Staff, Mikey I hope you get your match played asap, it's an important match as it has implications on who finishes top. There's no way I could default that match, so please get it played as hell knows what I'm gonna do if it doesn't haha

A basic updated table, this is not including the Blue Peter situation which i am still thinking over. I'm not sure whether to give people wins or cancel his remaining games and take away previous results, i guess it wouldn't really make much difference but any input from you guys is appreciated.

It's a pity this happened again, it does make things tougher for me, in balancing what is fair for all, so like i said any input is helpful for me. Also we still have a number of important fixtures to be played yet, including Staff/Mikey, StarFox/Lcfclad2013, Ross-Kemp/Basingstoke Fox and also Wookie's games as he can still make the playoffs aswell, infact everyone i have just mentioned can all still make the playoffs, so i really hope these matches get played asap as it puts me in a right difficult place if they don't!

P  W  D   L   F   A  Pts
1  Blackburn Rovers              13  8  3   2  24  14  27
2  Reading FC                    12  9  0   3  23  11  27
3  AFC Bournemouth               13  6  2   5  25  18  20
4  Wigan Athletic                12  6  1   5  23  15  19
5  Charlton Athletic             11  5  4   2  21  16  19
6  Cardiff City                  12  6  0   6  25  24  18
7  Birmingham City               13  5  2   6  18  23  17
8  Leeds United                  11  5  1   5  16  15  16
9  Wolverhampton Wanderers       10  5  0   5  15  13  15
10 Sheffield Wednesday            9  4  2   3  13   7  14
11 Bolton Wanderers              11  3  4   4  11  16  13
12 Nottingham Forest              9  4  0   5  12  15  12
13 Brighton & Hove Albion        12  1  1  10   3  27   4
14 Ipswich Town                   6  0  0   6   2  17   0

How am i top? Not complaining just slighty confused as i have a worse gd and played 1 more game

Goals scored you have scored 1 more goal. I've always done it like this, well the league table generator I use has lol

So you are both on 27pts but goals scored goes in your favour by 1. Staff needs to win or draw & he comes top

Midweek recap...

Right we have 7 games still to be played and as i have said in other posts all these matches are important, i don't want to be handing out default results so please get these matches played before the deadline of 10PM MONDAY 8TH JUNE! if a one day extension is needed i am willing to do it

Why i keep harping on about these important matches is it wouldn't be fair if people finish in certain places without even having played a game!

As i said in other posts i am still deciding on what i do with Blue Peter's results, i am starting to lean to awarding his remaining opponents 1-0 wins as taking wins away from people may not be the fairest thing? basically do exactly the same last season as seen with OriginalRobboFox

I also wanted to just clarify what i said to Jammo in this thread about how this league works, it's always since this begun (4 months ago) been goals scored, so if you are joint on points and you have scored more goals you are above that person. If people have any issue with that then it's way too late now for things to be changed but i'd be more than open to changing it next season if there is a season 3

Anyway a midweek report graphic (table, etc) will go up in the next day

REMAINING WEEK 7 (FINAL WEEK) FIXTURES

Sheffield Wednesday [starFox] v Cardiff City [Ross-Kemp]

Bolton Wanderers [Danizen] v Wolverhampton Wanderers [basingstoke Fox]

OUTSTANDING FIXTURES

Sheffield Wednesday [starFox] v Leeds United [Lcfclad2013] *WEEK 5*

Nottingham Forest [Wookie] v Bolton Wanderers [Danizen] *WEEK 4*

Sheffield Wednesday [starFox] v Nottingham Forest [Wookie] *WEEK 4*

Wolverhampton Wanderers [basingstoke Fox] v Nottingham Forest [Wookie] *WEEK 3*

FIXTURES TBD
**These results will be decided in due course**

Wigan Athletic [GLC] v Ipswich Town [blue Peter] *WEEK 7*

Sheffield Wednesday [starFox] v Ipswich Town [blue Peter] *WEEK 6*

Ipswich Town [blue Peter] v Leeds United [Lcfclad2013] *WEEK 6*

Ipswich Town [blue Peter] v Wolverhampton Wanderers [basingstoke Fox] *WEEK 5*

Ipswich Town [blue Peter] v Charlton Athletic [Mikey] *WEEK 4*

Ipswich Town [blue Peter] v Brighton & Hove Albion [brenfox] *WEEK 3*

Nottingham Forest [Wookie] v Ipswich Town [blue Peter] *WEEK 1*

TEAM NEWS

Tommy Elphick is banned for AFC Bournemouth's next match (which will be the playoff semi final if they make it)

RULES/INFO

Half lengths must be set to 5 minutes

Games must be set to online squads

Game speed normal

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox people on here or message people on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

Brenfox | PSN: Bren176
Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
Chrisuki | PSN: Chrisuki
DB11 | PSN: danfoster714
jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc
Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter
Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93
Ross-Kemp | PSN: Ashley_230591
Wookie | PSN: PEH5
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life
Blue Peter | PSN: Resus_Pete
StarFox | PSN: StarSi
Danizen | PSN: Dan_LCFC88
GLC | PSN: spot665

Goals scored you have scored 1 more goal. I've always done it like this, well the league table generator I use has lol

So you are both on 27pts but goals scored goes in your favour by 1. Staff needs to win or draw & he comes top

Or if I beat Staff, but he scores 2 goals he comes top by scoring 1 more then jammo?. What happens if I beat him say 2-1 so he has equal amount of goals scored?

Hopefully get this game done tonight!

Or if I beat Staff, but he scores 2 goals he comes top by scoring 1 more then jammo?. What happens if I beat him say 2-1 so he has equal amount of goals scored?

Hopefully get this game done tonight!

Yeah that's how the generator I use works, as for if you beat him 2-1 & it ends up all square then they play a one off match to determine who goes to the grand final

Archived