Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

I'm about tonight BasingstokeFox from 6ish till half 9 then I'll be about the same time on Thursday night too if you're available.

I'm away from midday Friday till early afternoon Sunday.

Tonight should be fine mate. I'll message you when I'm on.

2nd leg

Charlton 0-1 Wolves

Roger Johnson was sent off in the 17th minute with a 2nd yellow.

McDonald 37

It was a pretty poor game tbh. The red card affected it alot and the laggy connection made it difficult to put together any decent attacking moves. A good effort though given the 10 men though and my keeper made a couple of key saves.

1st leg -

Wolves 1-1 Charlton

Sako

Solly

Close game, think I shaded the first half whilst the second was much more level. Solly, my right back, the unlikely scorer after a parry from the keeper. Sako scoring after poor defending from me. Didn't catch man of the match.

2nd leg -

Charlton 0-1 Wolves

McDonald 37

Roger Johnson sent off for charlton 17 mins.

MOTM: Price (Wolves)

Reckon two stupid yellow cards for Johnson cost me there! Wolves much better in the first half, scoring a good goal and could have had more. Even after going down to 10 men I still had a couple of chances in the second half but couldn't Nick a goal. In the end Wolves were in control even after I went all out attack.

Well played mate, were both close games

2nd leg

Charlton 0-1 Wolves

Roger Johnson was sent off in the 17th minute with a 2nd yellow.

McDonald 37

It was a pretty poor game tbh. The red card affected it alot and the laggy connection made it difficult to put together any decent attacking moves. A good effort though given the 10 men though and my keeper made a couple of key saves.

Yeah not sure why the connection went like that on the middle, never had lag before or in any of my other games.

Congrats on reaching the playoff final BF, could you win season 2 aswell?

Unlucky Mikey! if season 3 happens, will be great to have you aboard again

1st leg -

Wolves 1-1 Charlton

Sako

Solly

Close game, think I shaded the first half whilst the second was much more level. Solly, my right back, the unlikely scorer after a parry from the keeper. Sako scoring after poor defending from me. Didn't catch man of the match.

2nd leg -

Charlton 0-1 Wolves

McDonald 37

Roger Johnson sent off for charlton 17 mins.

MOTM: Price (Wolves)

Reckon two stupid yellow cards for Johnson cost me there! Wolves much better in the first half, scoring a good goal and could have had more. Even after going down to 10 men I still had a couple of chances in the second half but couldn't Nick a goal. In the end Wolves were in control even after I went all out attack.

Well played mate, were both close games

Yeah not sure why the connection went like that on the middle, never had lag before or in any of my other games.

It could have been at my end, it's hard to say.

I definitely agree you shaded the first half of the first game. You closed me down well and I struggled to get my game going. Thought your lead was deserved when it came as you had the better chances. That defender Lefont (or whatever his name is) was an absolute tank in both games!

Fair to say all our games have been very close!

Congrats on reaching the playoff final BF, could you win season 2 aswell?

Unlucky Mikey! if season 3 happens, will be great to have you aboard again

Cheers, I'm actually pretty happy to have just made the playoffs considering I lost 5 games during the season. Didn't feel like I really got on with Wolves, though I'm not sure I'd be much better with any of the other teams.

Jammo, StarFox any plans made yet? You have till Sunday but of course the sooner the better as upcoming matches can be brought forward & hopefully everything can be wrapped up asap

Well done Jammo. You were solid and played really well. You didn't make any mistakes and you deserved to win.

For some reason the side didn't feel quite right tonight. Perhaps it's down the the quality of my opponent (coming from a division 1 player).

newsskyftps4fifa15champ4.png

The Play-Off final is here, who will prevail and face Reading FC (Staff) in the FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Championship Grand Final? It's sure to be a cracking set of matches, but we shall see only one winner in the end and the question is................who?

PLAY-OFF FINAL RULES & INFO

Wednesday 17th June 10PM Deadline
*Extension of one day if needed*

Two legs, home & away
*Blackburn play at home first*

Aggregate/away goals rule

If somehow everything is all square after both legs, 1 final match will be played & if that is drawn then league form will decide who will go through to the FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Championship Grand Final

Team news
None

Half lengths must be set to 5 minutes

Games must be set to online squads

Game speed normal

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox people on here or message people on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO
Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc

First game

Blackburn 1-0 Wolves

Rhodes 45

Second game

Wolves 1-0 Blackburn

Dicko (not sure what minute but it was in the 1st half)

Decider:

Blackburn 1-2 Wolves

Rhodes 59

Dicko 5, 53

It's fair to say that all our games (in both seasons) have been very close! Sometimes you feel that the game is more willing to do what you want & the last game was exactly that for me. I actually thought I was done after the first game because I didn't pay attention to Chrisuki's rules properly for the final. Without the two legs and then the decider, I'd've lost.

Archived