Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

I've been on tonight but got to go sleep now, I will try again tomorrow from 6

Hi Staff,

Just PM when you are ready. I should be free Thursday evening.

I don't check this site very often, but I will check my emails regularly.

About time lol

Congrats StarFox and unlucky Staff, wish there would've been another way but blame EA for being stupid

I'll be posting a final stats/report in the next day or 2, I doubt anyone will read it though but I'll still do it haha

Anyway thanks to everyone that was part of these 3 seasons, especially the really committed members. Overall I enjoyed doing them and I hope you all enjoyed it

About time lol

Congrats StarFox and unlucky Staff, wish there would've been another way but blame EA for being stupid

I'll be posting a final stats/report in the next day or 2, I doubt anyone will read it though but I'll still do it haha

Anyway thanks to everyone that was part of these 3 seasons, especially the really committed members. Overall I enjoyed doing them and I hope you all enjoyed it

Thank you for all the effort you put into it, and all the chasing up you do to ensure completion. Can I get a better team next time though? lol

Thanks guys and Staff I will be doing another season probably around early October time. Let everyone get FIFA 16, get used to it abit and then if interest is there I'll get it set up

Of course if previous members that still check this thread want to put themselves down for the potential next season then go ahead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived