Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

So we see a decider for the 1st time! Well done BF in reaching a Grand Final for the second time! Unlucky Jammo, damn good member to have & if we see future seasons I hope you will be part of them

Right Grand Final rules, etc will be up later

newsskyftps4fifa15champ5.png

So after nearly two months it comes down to this! who will win the FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Championship title and be crowned Champion? Will it be Reading FC? (Staff) who finished in 1st place and gained automatic qualification to the Grand Final or will it be Wolverhampton Wanderers? (Basingstoke Fox *Who is also appearing in his second Grand Final after winning the first season with Besiktas*) who came 3rd and entered the Play-Offs and then beat Charlton Athletic (Mikey) in the semi-final and Blackburn Rovers (jammo_lcfc) in the play-off final. We shall find out soon in what should be a thrilling encounter!

GRAND FINAL RULES/INFO
Wednesday June 17th 10pm deadline
*Extension of one day if needed*

If the final result is a draw a replay will happen, if the replay is drawn the person with the best overall form/stats in the league will win the title

Good luck guys!

TEAM NEWS
None

Half lengths must be set to 5 minutes

Games must be set to online squads

Game speed normal

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox your opponent on here or message your opponent on PSN if you have to so the match can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO
Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life

Pretty sure this was a week 1 fixture. Could be interesting!

It was it ended 1-0 to Staff, will history repeat itself or will you gain revenge? *cue dramatic music*

Yeah I've got no choice but to be a striker otherwise we'll lose every game, but I'll still score my fair share of own goals

Corrected for you ;)

newsskyftps4fifa15champ6.png

newsskyftps4fifa15champ7.png

So the second season is over and overall it's once again been a huge success! i would like to thank everyone who was part of this, and as for season 3? i'm gonna have a couple of days to think it over and then i'll let you guys know

I genuinely would like to do another & from what I gather we have quite a lot of people that will be committed to a summer competition, but I kinda need full assurances or it could end up failing & I'd hate that as the 1st two seasons have been a success

I've even been thinking over what season 3 will be in terms of teams, etc, so I would do another but like I said need full assurances. I mean I'm going on holiday but I can work around it & if the same applies with others then that would be good enough for me

I genuinely would like to do another & from what I gather we have quite a lot of people that will be committed to a summer competition, but I kinda need full assurances or it could end up failing & I'd hate that as the 1st two seasons have been a success

I've even been thinking over what season 3 will be in terms of teams, etc, so I would do another but like I said need full assurances. I mean I'm going on holiday but I can work around it & if the same applies with others then that would be good enough for me

Im in!

So currently this is my understanding...

Interest shown should be fine

Staff

Me

Ross-Kemp

Wookie

Brenfox

GLC

Mikey

StarFox

Lcfclad2013

jammo_lcfc

DB11

Interest shown but not sure if can commit

Basingstoke Fox

New member interest

Jonaldinho

Anorak

Definitely out

Danizen

I don't think it really matters if people are away for a fortnight. There's plenty of time to catch up. How about extending it so we play each other twice, maybe not straight away but over the course of the season. Despite always languishing bottom I find the seasons to be too short.

I don't think it really matters if people are away for a fortnight. There's plenty of time to catch up. How about extending it so we play each other twice, maybe not straight away but over the course of the season. Despite always languishing bottom I find the seasons to be too short.

Both seasons have lasted about two months. I think I'd lose interest if they were any longer and there's nothing to play for lol

Both seasons have lasted about two months. I think I'd lose interest if they were any longer and there's nothing to play for lol

Is that a hint that you could commit to a 3rd season or are you not sure? I have to agree, it's good to hear opinions but any longer & it wouldn't work, infact if I could I'd try make it less than 2 months!

Is that a hint that you could commit to a 3rd season or are you not sure? I have to agree, it's good to hear opinions but any longer & it wouldn't work, infact if I could I'd try make it less than 2 months!

I wouldn't mind international teams, say any of

England

Brazil

Spain

Argentina

France

Italy

Holland

Portugal

Germany

Belgium

Columbia