Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Woah woah woah piss off I won 8-0 against him if you take that result away I'll have even less of a chance of finishing play offs (I'll actually have zero)

Should of won your other games then? Either way it dosent matter cause people will be given 3 points and default result which should be either 2-0 or 3-0 looking at his goals let in to make it fair cause of goal difference. Anyway I'm sure chris will choose what's right to do, I'm not fussed either way tbh.

Personal view would be just to wipe his games off completely. If you default results to 2 or 3 nill it would be unfair on people who didnt play as they hadnt the opportunity to score more goals. Especially if they lose on goal difference. Another way to do it would be to work out the average score and dedlfault that for the rest of the games. Whatever you do not everyone will be happy

Whatever you do not everyone will be happy

Exactly & it's already being seen!

I will just wait & see when matches have been played if they end up getting played & take it from there. I'll try & come to the fairest decision

I think I've got a solution to suit all, I just need to think it out abit more. So for that reason I won't be sharing it yet....

Remember deadline tomorrow night 10pm, extension of 1 day available if needed & guarantees matches will be played!

that's about the 4th game where I haven't ven had a shot on target, something must be terribly wrong with my play style but i just can't work it out, I'm in-between division 2 and 3 on UT but i fall to ****ing pieces on seasons

that's about the 4th game where I haven't ven had a shot on target, something must be terribly wrong with my play style but i just can't work it out, I'm in-between division 2 and 3 on UT but i fall to ****ing pieces on seasons

Try a different formation.

Try a different formation.

I keep trying different formations, most people have played 4411 so I'll have another go with that, my main problems is brewing down a deep defence.

Due to StarFox's result tonight i can confirm adding Blue Peter's results as default wins or taking away previous results would not make a difference!

Tables below...

Untitled_1.png

So StarFox's result tonight has done me a favour but unfortunately hasn't others. Jammo, Basingstoke Fox, Mikey and StarFox all make the playoffs, congrats guys! Unlucky GLC, DB11 & Lcfclad2013, close but no cigar! There is still 1 game left and i hope it gets played, we shall see now if it does ;) the playoffs will be drawn up later tonight (Monday) and deadlines, etc will be set!

I'd like to thank everyone who has got us here so far, it's been abit up and down but we have got there and the majority of games got played in the end! I am still thinking over if a season 3 will happen but with summer coming up, people (including myself) will be out more and holiday's so i will see. If people can give me their word they can be committed then i may do another but nothing is set in stone

Due to StarFox's result tonight i can confirm adding Blue Peter's results as default wins or taking away previous results would not make a difference!

Tables below...

Untitled_1.png

So StarFox's result tonight has done me a favour but unfortunately hasn't others. Jammo, Basingstoke Fox, Mikey and StarFox all make the playoffs, congrats guys! Unlucky GLC, DB11 & Lcfclad2013, close but no cigar! There is still 1 game left and i hope it gets played, we shall see now if it does ;) the playoffs will be drawn up later tonight (Monday) and deadlines, etc will be set!

I'd like to thank everyone who has got us here so far, it's been abit up and down but we have got there and the majority of games got played in the end! I am still thinking over if a season 3 will happen but with summer coming up, people (including myself) will be out more and holiday's so i will see. If people can give me their word they can be committed then i may do another but nothing is set in stone

I know you're the one who puts it all together so it's up to you but I enjoy it and would like to do another. I think you do a good job!

Leeds2-0sheff Wed

Sharp 19' 90'

Buxton 70' sent off for Sheff Wed

Man of match liam Cooper

Damn was so close to play offs as well! Considering I had leeds who are pretty dire I'm quite happy, feel Asif starfox wasn't too bothered as he's already made play offs had 0 shots on target(2 good chances through on goal though) well played. I'm also in for another tournament hopefully get a better side this time!

Some interest then for another season which is pleasing!

Anyway still the current season to take care of yet.. Playoffs, rules, deadlines up soon!

Leeds2-0sheff Wed

Sharp 19' 90'

Buxton 70' sent off for Sheff Wed

Man of match liam Cooper

Damn was so close to play offs as well! Considering I had leeds who are pretty dire I'm quite happy, feel Asif starfox wasn't too bothered as he's already made play offs had 0 shots on target(2 good chances through on goal though) well played. I'm also in for another tournament hopefully get a better side this time!

I was feeling a bit hyper so I was lacking a bit of calmness and quality during the match.

I would defiantly be up for another season

newsskyftps4fifa15champ3.png

So we are here the FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Championship Playoffs! Who will go on to face Reading (Staff) in the Grand Final? If as seen in the league it's bound to be exciting aswell as tight, but who will prevail? we shall find out soon!

PLAY-OFF SEMI FINAL RULES & INFO

Sunday 14th June 10PM Deadline

Two legs, home & away
*Blackburn play at home first*
*Wolves play at home first*

Aggregate/away goals rule

If somehow everything is all square after both legs, 1 final match will be played & if that is drawn then league form will decide who will go through to the FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Championship Play-Off Final

Team news: Lewis Buxton serves a one match ban for Sheffield Wednesday he therefore cannot be picked for their first match!

Half lengths must be set to 5 minutes

Games must be set to online squads

Game speed normal

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox people on here or message people on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

Basingstoke Fox | PSN: Alexlcfc07
jammo_lcfc | PSN: jammolcfc
Mikey | PSN: mickey_et93
StarFox | PSN: StarSi

I was feeling a bit hyper so I was lacking a bit of calmness and quality during the match.

I would defiantly be up for another season

I had nothing to lose so just went for it, just started to get use to this leeds side recently now we're finished ha! I wouldn't mind league one or two next tournament and pick from numbers again

Archived