Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Chris, when do you want me and lcfclad to play?

Based on his worries up to this point I'd guess he'll just be relieved for the game to be played lol

Although if lcfclad is off now I guess it won't be until Monday

Wow fifa is bullshit. That's all I'm gonna say... Well done staff some brilliant matches!

Racing 3 - 1 Celtic

Wakaso 45

Bou 53,55

Milito (p)89

Celtic 2 - 0 Racing

Van dijk 14

Tonev 21

Racing 3 - 2 Celtic

Noir 55, 72, 90

Pillud OG 61

Tonev 75

Well played mate. You should have had a blatant pen in the second game, that OG was ridiculous too

Racing 3 - 1 Celtic

Wakaso 45

Bou 53,55

Milito (p)89

Celtic 2 - 0 Racing

Van dijk 14

Tonev 21

Racing 3 - 2 Celtic

Noir 55, 72, 90

Pillud OG 61

Tonev 75

Well played mate. You should have had a blatant pen in the second game, that OG was ridiculous too

That would of won me the game as well on goal difference. Also that one on one last minute in last match... Puts it straight at the keeper. Well played though racing have some very quick players and are quite hard to play against.

Bloody hell things escalated quickly here haha.. Nice one guys and what the hell happened in that 9-2 match? I assume DB just went for it and then gave up? lol

Anyway unlucky DB, Jonaldinho and Lcfclad and well done to Staff who makes his second grand final appearance! this time through the play-offs. Can he win the title again?

I'll be drawing up grand final rules, etc soon and a report will go up aswell

Bloody hell things escalated quickly here haha.. Nice one guys and what the hell happened in that 9-2 match? I assume DB just went for it and then gave up? lol

Anyway unlucky DB, Jonaldinho and Lcfclad and well done to Staff who makes his second grand final appearance! this time through the play-offs. Can he win the title again?

I'll be drawing up grand final rules, etc soon and a report will go up aswell

To quote lcfclad a couple of posts up, "Wow fifa is bullshit" with reference to the first leg that ended 3-0. Was never a three nil game just FIFA being FIFA. Then in the second leg I started high pressure and ultra attacking, keeper came out then changed his mind and let the attacker get to the ball to score. Another goal was a counter attack and then another a through ball. Then I gave up and went all out attack and every counter attack was a goal as I had no defence lol At least I scored two that game though ha

Erm I have just realised something...

The Play-Off Final implies the same rules as the Semi's

Racing won the first leg 3-1 at home I assume?

Celtic won the second leg 2-0 at home?

This means as rules state Celtic would go through on away goals

But as you guys then played a decider we now have abit of an issue. Yes Lcfclad won on away goals but then Staff won that decider that shouldn't really have happened

So help me out here guys

I should point out that actually the legs were the other way round, I was away first and at home in the second and third games. lcfclad messaged me actually and said the scores are tied, I just assumed that we played again. Always read the rules is the moral of this story!

Staff you would have still gone through on away goals. Just been working it out but fair play you played that decider and won it aswell, so deserved allround

newsskyftps4fifa15mcrep6.png

So after nearly two months it all boils down to this! who will win the FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship title and be crowned Champion? Will it be FC Basel? (StarFox) who finished top of the league and gained automatic qualification to the Grand Final or will it be Racing Club? (Staff **who is also appearing in his second Grand Final after winning Season 2 with Reading**) who finished 4th and entered the Play-Offs and then beat Club Brugge KV (Jonaldinho) in the Semi-Final and Celtic FC (Lcfclad2013) in the Play-Off final. We shall find out soon in what should be an fantastic encounter!

GRAND FINAL RULES/INFO
Wednesday August 12th 10pm deadline
*Extension if needed*

If the final result is a draw a replay will happen, if the replay is drawn the person with the best overall form/stats in the league will win the title

Good luck guys!

TEAM NEWS

None

Half lengths must be set to 5 minutes

Games must be set to ONLINE SQUADS

Game speed NORMAL

Controls must be set to ANY

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match (not mandatory but you will miss out on certain awards, etc)

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox your opponent on here or message your opponent on PSN if you have to so the match can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

StarFox| PSN: StarSi
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life

Getting ridiculous now, final Fifa 15 season and the grand final isn't getting played for some reason. StarFox has logged into the forums but isn't posting

Staff by the looks of it has been trying to get it played but StarFox has gone awol. I'll extend this till Saturday if needs be and if still no game then I'll think of other ways to crown a champion

I can extend it till Sunday 10pm

If still no game then a replacement will be found to face Staff in the final (providing previous members are available)

Archived