Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Celtic0-1udienese

Silva 22'

Man of match keeper scuffet

Talk about getting battered for 90 minutes how you won that I don't know....

Never, ever seen anything like that before.

That was the definition of a snatch and grab.

Unlucky pal.

I'm literally holding off for this to see what I need to do :whistle:

Not really I've just been doing other things - maybe the table will give me motivation lol

I'd like to think my few wins should see me into play offs for first time! Actaully enjoying celtic pretty solid at back just lacks a bit going forward

Sorry for lack of updates, been a rough couple of days and today topped it off with the family dog having to be put to sleep

So yeah shit times, I'll try get table and what not up soon

Sorry for lack of updates, been a rough couple of days and today topped it off with the family dog having to be put to sleep

So yeah shit times, I'll try get table and what not up soon

Sorry to hear that mate

In Chrisuki's absence can we still try and get the games completed as it seems to have died down over the last few days.

Spot on mate, I maybe absent but that's no reason for matches to not get played still. Remember guys you only have till Thursday

Anyway I'm hoping to get a updated table/report and recap posted in the next day/2

I've messaged Basingstone on here but had no response. Not seen him online either.

Attempted to play Anorak a number of times but for one reason or another either he has been busy or I have been out (he leaves his PS4 on so I message him and then he replies a few hours later saying sorry wasn't on it lol

I might be able to play tomorrow evening but definitely mid week

Krasnodar 1 - 2 Toulouse

Ari 45'; Braithwaite 74', 83'

MOTM: Braithwaite

That first half was so frustrating didn't think I was going to score, compounded by Krasnodar taking the lead when the ball bounced off my defender and Ari coolly slotted past the keeper moments after Doumbia hit a rocket that bounced off the crossbar into the goal line. Second half was much of the same Krasnodar defending but the ball bounced loose to Braithwaite in the box following a corner that the defence were unable to clear and Braithwaite hit it through a crowd to level things up. An exquisite through ball five minutes later allowed Braithwaite to go 1v1 and showed a lot of composure to give Toulouse the lead. A late onslaught saw Krasnodar almost equalise but a string of fine saves and bodies on the line ensured Toulouse won.

Archived