Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

ALL REMAINING FIXTURES

DEADLINE
THURSDAY JULY 30TH 10PM

**POSSIBLE 1 MAX 2 DAY EXTENSION IF NEED BE**

Toulouse FC [DB11] v FC Twente [Mikey] *WEEK 6 (FINAL WEEK)*

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v RCD Espanyol [Wookie] *WEEK 6 (FINAL WEEK)*

SV Werder Bremen [GLC] v Udinese [Ross-Kemp] *WEEK 6 (FINAL WEEK)*

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Udinese [Ross-Kemp] *WEEK 6 (FINAL WEEK)*

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v SV Werder Bremen [GLC] *WEEK 5*

RCD Espanyol [Wookie] v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013] *WEEK 4*
Lcfclad2013 can only play his games on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings

Panathinaikos FC [jammo_lcfc] v Celtic FC [Lcfclad2013] *WEEK 3*

Lcfclad2013 can only play his games on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings

BASINGSTOKE FOX GAMES TBD

Club América [basingstoke Fox] v SC Braga [Chrisuki] *WEEK 6 (FINAL WEEK)*
Basingstoke Fox is currently very busy with work, so will be hard to get hold of at times

FC Basel [starFox] v Club América [basingstoke Fox] *WEEK 6 (FINAL WEEK)*
Basingstoke Fox is currently very busy with work, so will be hard to get hold of at times

Toulouse FC [DB11] v Club América [basingstoke Fox] *WEEK 6 (FINAL WEEK)*

Club América [basingstoke Fox] v RCD Espanyol [Wookie] *WEEK 5*

Udinese [Ross-Kemp] v Club América [basingstoke Fox] * WEEK 5*

Crystal Palace [brenfox] v Club América [basingstoke Fox] *WEEK 4*

Club América [basingstoke Fox] v SV Werder Bremen [GLC] *WEEK 3*

FC Krasnodar [Anorak] v Club América [basingstoke Fox] *WEEK 3*
Basingstoke Fox is currently very busy with work, so will be hard to get hold of at time
s

Lcfclad, Ross-Kemp, GLC you all still have very important games to play! I hope you are trying to get them played as you don't have long especially Lcfclad

I really don't want another potential 'what to do next scenario' if games don't get played....

So what's going to happen with Basingstoke Fox's games?

Can we pre-empt that the games won't get played and therefore what will the table be like when we take away his results? That's what happened last season wasn't it

So what's going to happen with Basingstoke Fox's games?

Can we pre-empt that the games won't get played and therefore what will the table be like when we take away his results? That's what happened last season wasn't it

Default wins were added last season with Blue Peter as it didn't matter each way and if that applies again then same will happen. Now if it doesn't and people are gaining playoff places on default wins or draws then I'll have to think what is fair for all

That is why it's crucial these remaining games not involving BFox get played asap so I can work out if anything changes when I add his default results on or take away his results

Default wins were added last season with Blue Peter as it didn't matter each way and if that applies again then same will happen. Now if it doesn't and people are gaining playoff places on default wins or draws then I'll have to think what is fair for all

That is why it's crucial these remaining games not involving BFox get played asap so I can work out if anything changes when I add his default results on or take away his results

I thought they were removed but default wins work out better for me I've got no issue.

I'm trying to work out what I need to do before playing my last game with Mikey

I thought they were removed but default wins work out better for me I've got no issue.

I'm trying to work out what I need to do before playing my last game with Mikey

Like I said I'll have to decide what is fair for all if default results impact places. As for your game with Mikey, well a win would guarantee you a playoff place but Mikey definitely needs a win to keep his playoff chances just alive

Lcfclad, Wookie please get your game played as it's very important, if it don't get played it makes things harder for me to sort out

As the deadline is Thursday max extension up till Saturday that won't help Lcfclad, so it needs to be played tonight or tomorrow

Lcfclad, Wookie please get your game played as it's very important, if it don't get played it makes things harder for me to sort out

As the deadline is Thursday max extension up till Saturday that won't help Lcfclad, so it needs to be played tonight or tomorrow

I ain't seen him online tbh... My nephew is on it...I'll be on tomorrow after 6

I'm rolling out the extension till Saturday, gives people abit more time and I'm gonna be busy so wouldn't have time to do stuff anyway. That is the deadline limit though, so if you still didn't get matches played, then sorry but you had plenty of time

I'll sort out fixtures that don't get played, either default wins/draws and possibly voids. If positions change due to any default reasons I'll come to a solution that's fair for all

I won't have internet until next Tuesday due to moving house.

Don't worry you only have BFox to play and he went awol

-------------------------

Hope DB & Mikey get their game played soon as it's quite an important fixture

Archived