Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Toulouse 1 - 2 Celtic

Though one on one in 86th minute and I get wiped out not even a free kick. This game pisses me off it doesn't make you want to play. I don't think there was anything in the game really, well played.

Celtic 2 - 0 SC Braga

Mackay-Steven 50'

Forrest 62'

MOTM - Mackay-Steven

Couldn't get into this match at all, had bits of decent play and a stone wall pen which wasn't given and a foul which led to their first goal but overall Lcfclad deserved it

Story of my season really, decent play but no end product and the second half seems to be my downfall

SC Braga0-2celtic

Mackay-steven 50' Forrest 62'

Man of match Mackay-steven

Don't know how you didn't get penalty in second half... Lag didn't help either

I had zero lag :dunno: and you still beat me haha. As for that pen yep but that's FIFA for you

Club Brugge 1 - 2 Toulouse

Izquierdo 53'; Doumbia 5', Braithwaite 89'

MOTM: Doumbia

I think I've stolen that game a bit! I was shocked when I scored in the last minute and relieved at full time lol

Club Brugge 1 - 2 Toulouse

Izquierdo 53'; Doumbia 5', Braithwaite 89'

MOTM: Doumbia

I think I've stolen that game a bit! I was shocked when I scored in the last minute and relieved at full time lol

Ha maybe a tad  :whistle:

That first goal though, pass it to the RB who just lets it hit him lol Well played anyway.

The previously unbeaten Club Brugge have now lost two on the bounce :(

Ha maybe a tad  :whistle:

That first goal though, pass it to the RB who just lets it hit him lol Well played anyway.

The previously unbeaten Club Brugge have now lost two on the bounce :(

Watching the ball roll towards the goal line in slow motion was so tense at the end

Celtic3-2racing

Wakaso 2' commons 19' Tonev 45'

Noir 33' videla 50'

Man of match Tonev

Rode my luck slightly in this game should of been a draw tbh.... Well played staff!

Cheers mate, my keeper had a mare!

Basel1-0celtic

Frei 4'

Scored from a corner which player was offside for the cross originally, I missed gilt edge chance in last minute trying to "sweat" it rather than score :/ My fault.

Yeah, it was a really close game. I don't think the player was offside though.

Yeah, it was a really close game. I don't think the player was offside though.

Not on the corner but ref had flag up as you crossed it and deflected off defender for your corner... Great header tho! Yeah tight game I'll take it considering you've been doing pretty well this league!

Twente 1-1 Brugge

Ebecilio 85

Izquierdo 34

MOTM: Marsman (Twente)

Draw probably a fair result. Jonaldinho had the better of the first half, I had better of the second. Good game mate.

I'd like to see an updated table! No wins in my last 4 has cost me a play off spot I think!

Twente 1-1 Brugge

Ebecilio 85

Izquierdo 34

MOTM: Marsman (Twente)

Draw probably a fair result. Jonaldinho had the better of the first half, I had better of the second. Good game mate.

I'd like to see an updated table! No wins in my last 4 has cost me a play off spot I think!

Yeah I'd agree with that, couldn't get going in the second half like I could in the first and you worked your goal very well.

Krasnodar 0-2 Crystal Palace

Puncheon 74' 90.

This game would not have been a surprise had it finished 0-0. Very scrappy & if there was to be a winner it should have been Krasnodar. My two goals were incredibly scrappy.

7 points from a possible 9 now. I remember when I was crap lol

Archived