Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CKB

FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship

Twente 0-1 Toulouse

Schilder sent off '4'

Ben Yedder (pen) '5'

Lost to a penalty that never should have been one to be fair. Class block/tackle and ref gives a penalty and a red card after 5 minutes! I had more of the ball but couldn't break down a tough Toulouse defence.

Although I did get through a couple of times. The goal technology system showed his keeper kept out one shot by literally millimetres with his foot somehow! Missed a couple of chances too, draw would have been fair probably.

Looking forward to doing another season, never liked Twente the *****.

Twente 0 - 1 Toulouse

Ben Yedder 6' (PEN)

MOTM: Ben Yedder

Red card: Schilder (Twente)

Toulouse started well and after a slick bit of play the ball fell to Doumbia who looked certain to slot it past the goalkeeper however the Twente left back Schilder came in and performed what looked like a heroic sliding challenge to avert the danger, however the referee felt otherwise and awarded a penalty, much to the dismay of Twente, and Ben Yedder confidently converted with a chip. On 21' Braithwaite ran through and chopped the on rushing goalkeeper however the ball went fractions wide. Early in the second half the ball came to a Twente player who shot on goal at the back post; goal line technology showed not the whole ball had crossed the line.

Right that seals the playoff places, the deadline is tomorrow (6pm) still but I honestly can't see anymore matches getting played now which is a shame that after this amount of time people still didn't complete their matches. Overall though it's been another decent season but this will be the last I do till FIFA 16

Anyway a report and playoffs will be drawn up tomorrow and deadlines, etc will be set

newsskyftps4fifa15mcrep5.png

So we are here the FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multinational Championship Play-Offs! Who will go on to face FC Basel (StarFox) in the Grand Final? It's been a rollercoaster of a season and i'm sure the Play-Offs will be just as tight and exciting as the league. But who will prevail? we shall find out soon!

PLAY-OFF SEMI FINAL RULES & INFO

Sunday 9th August 10PM Deadline

Two legs, home & away

*Toulouse FC play at home first*
*Club Brugge KV play at home first*

Aggregate/away goals rule

If somehow all is square after both legs, 1 final match will be played & if that is drawn then league form will decide who will go through to the FIFA 15 PS4 FoxesTalk Multiantional Championship Play-Off Final

TEAM NEWS

None

Half lengths must be set to 5 MINUTES

Games must be set to ONLINE SQUADS

Game speed NORMAL

Controls must be set to ANY

All I need from you is goal scorers, times, missed pens, scored pens, red cards, man of the match (not mandatory but you will miss out on certain awards, etc)

If you have a player sent off he serves a 1 match ban, he therefore CANNOT be picked for your next game

You can upload a great goal to share if you have a YouTube account

Please be pro active, inbox your opponent on here or message them on PSN if you have to so matches can get played ASAP

In the event of lag, you must quit the game before the 15/20 minute mark and explain to your opponent that you’ve got lag. Then either reboot your modem/modems & try again/arrange to play the game another day. If you play past that point (15/20 min mark) you are assumed happy with the connection

If you get disconnected from your opponent arrange between eachother what you want to do or ask me and i'll come up with a solution that suits all

MEMBERS INFO

DB11 | PSN: danfoster714
Lcfclad2013 | PSN: levi-porter
Jonaldinho | PSN: jonaldinho22
Staff | PSN: Staff-Of-Life

I'll be on tomorrow but I think lcfclad can only do Mon-Weds? That should still be fine.

I go on holiday Friday 7th for a week though, so should I win that will be an issue.

We will cross that bridge if we get to it, but I'm sure it can be easily sorted

I'll be on tomorrow but I think lcfclad can only do Mon-Weds? That should still be fine.

I go on holiday Friday 7th for a week though, so should I win that will be an issue.

Yeah I'm not even at home atm till monday .... I should be on though Monday after 5:30.

So it's either tomorrow for the DB/Lcfclad match or it won't be then till DB gets back from holiday. Either way it's looking like it could be a while till this season finishes if it does....

Racing 2 - 1 Brugge

Milito 20

Sanchez 75

De Sutter 50?

Brugge 0 - 2 Racing

Bou 75

Milito 88 (p)

Some woeful refereeing on show, well played Jonaldinho!

Vazquez, and well played Staff.

I'll describe what happened for all the eager FTers desperate for the details of this game. The score was 1-0 at the time in the first leg, my player is fouled on the half-way line but the ref plays advantage. The ball gets played through to De Sutter, he rounds the keeper and goes to shoot into an open net, but just before he shoots the ref decides to pull it back for the free kick lol

Yes I lost by two goals anyway and yes I made it 1-1 later on regardless but the tie could've been oh so different :( 

Ah well, barely created anything in the second leg anyway. 

Vazquez, and well played Staff.

I'll describe what happened for all the eager FTers desperate for the details of this game. The score was 1-0 at the time in the first leg, my player is fouled on the half-way line but the ref plays advantage. The ball gets played through to De Sutter, he rounds the keeper and goes to shoot into an open net, but just before he shoots the ref decides to pull it back for the free kick lol

Yes I lost by two goals anyway and yes I made it 1-1 later on regardless but the tie could've been oh so different :(

Ah well, barely created anything in the second leg anyway. 

De Sutter wasn't offside either, I have no idea what happened! Also, when i won the pen in the first game i couldn't believe your player wasn't sent off!

De Sutter wasn't offside either, I have no idea what happened! Also, when i won the pen in the first game i couldn't believe your player wasn't sent off!

Think he gave a foul (although I have no idea what for) and oh yeah I'd forgotten about that haha, no disagreements from me lol

I was trying to clear it.

Archived