Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Tonight's Moan In

Not a single caller was featured.

Quite a bit of Ashes celebrations coverage & then Matt Jones (via phone).

The rest was a discussion on the team & individuals between Martin Ballard & John Barber + Ian Bason from the Trust

Here's the dilemma for the RL team

- have the same callers on every week

- or don't have any callers some weeks

The solution

- everybody posting on here & all other message boards who are normally just listeners ring & have their say

The rest was a discussion on the team & individuals between Martin Ballard & John Barber + Ian Bason from the Trust

Hmm not really worth listening to this week then?!!? :)

(my conclusion so far)

Here's the dilemma for the RL team

- have the same callers on every week

- or don't have any callers some weeks

The solution

- everybody posting on here & all other message boards who are normally just listeners ring & have their say

It is bizarre that nobody phones up. Would it be better held an hour later so people can get back from work etc. :huh:

It is bizarre that nobody phones up. Would it be better held an hour later so people can get back from work etc. :huh:

I thought that "Not a single caller was featured" meant they didn't put any in the programme, not that no one phoned in!?!?!

I thought that "Not a single caller was featured" meant they didn't put any in the programme, not that no one phoned in!?!?!

That is a valid distinction and may or may not be the case. At least it can be said that there were no phone calls that Radio Leicester were able to consider for broadcast. ;):thumbup:

That is a valid distinction and may or may not be the case. At least it can be said that there were no phone calls that Radio Leicester were able to consider for broadcast. ;):thumbup:

Exactly and it doesnt make the show sound bad type of thing!

I would make a call but my posts on the Leicester froum are quite boring so it wouldnt make the radio! however, some do make some interesting comments, like sack Levein so i think they should justify themselves on the radio!

Exactly and it doesnt make the show sound bad type of thing!

I would make a call but my posts on the Leicester froum are quite boring so it wouldnt make the radio! however, some do make some interesting comments, like sack Levein so i think they should justify themselves on the radio!

A new voice is not boring - its just as good hearing a number of voices of reason than hearing a sack Levein call, Andy from LE moaning because we haven't signed a £5m striker or like last season listening to Bernie's poems each week.

Give it a go next week

I must say that obviously i cant listen live because i dont live in leicester but whenever i have emailed the show in the past it has always been read out, so they cant get that many emails either!

You can by clicking this link whenever you want to listen to BBC Radio Leicester. ;):thumbup:

Archived