Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Idiots around the L1 area

I've sat in the J3 block (2 over from L1) since we moved to the Walkers and today at half time was the worst display of a bunch of nobheads being as big a nobheads as they could be. The shutter that was down by the Weller's bar had the crap kicked out of it for no good reason. Not the shutter that separated the two sets of fans, but the one further along that separated nothing. Also I've never heard so much racist singing from our own set of 'alleged fans'. I won't repeat the songs here but I was just wondering if anyone else was around to witness all of this.

I've sat in the J3 block (2 over from L1) since we moved to the Walkers and today at half time was the worst display of a bunch of nobheads being as big a nobheads as they could be. The shutter that was down by the Weller's bar had the crap kicked out of it for no good reason. Not the shutter that separated the two sets of fans, but the one further along that separated nothing. Also I've never heard so much racist singing from our own set of 'alleged fans'. I won't repeat the songs here but I was just wondering if anyone else was around to witness all of this.

yeah i saw it , getting like that most games there now

I was queing up next to the shutter in question and I saw nothing being done to it, can't see why it was down in the 1st place though, as for singing I was down there for about 10 mins at h/t and there was quite a bit of singingbut I didnt hear anything racist or offensive.

This is all well disappointing to read after being at such a brilliant match. I commented on the racist behaviour of the Derby fans when I went to Pride Park by train this season. What I didn't mention is that some of the Leicester fans joined in with the racist 'banter'.

I know Leicester City officials are at the forefront of Anti-Racism campaign in football and have done much to reduce it to almost non-existent levels.

It was probably the same idiots that wrecked the stall at Pride Park as well. We need to get our house in order, especially since a big deal was rightly made out of the Sheffield Wednesday fans who shouted racist abuse. Since I didn't hear the racist abuse as I was in the East Stand, I recommend that sheffield_fox sends in an official complaint as this kind of stuff should not happen and takes the gloss a little off what was a brilliant City performance. Maybe it's naive but in this day and age, especially given the success of Leicester culturally, I just don't understand any racist behaviour and there is no excuse for it.

This is all well disappointing to read after being at such a brilliant match. I commented on the racist behaviour of the Derby fans when I went to Pride Park by train this season. What I didn't mention is that some of the Leicester fans joined in with the racist 'banter'.

I know Leicester City officials are at the forefront of Anti-Racism campaign in football and have done much to reduce it to almost non-existent levels.

It was probably the same idiots that wrecked the stall at Pride Park as well. We need to get our house in order, especially since a big deal was rightly made out of the Sheffield Wednesday fans who shouted racist abuse. Since I didn't hear the racist abuse as I was in the East Stand, I recommend that sheffield_fox sends in an official complaint as this kind of stuff should not happen and takes the gloss a little off what was a brilliant City performance. Maybe it's naive but in this day and age, especially given the success of Leicester culturally, I just don't understand any racist behaviour and there is no excuse for it.

That's really disappointing,I thought that was one thing we could be really proud of our anti racist reputation...I hope the club gets to hear about this and acts swiftly to stamp it out...we don't need idiots like that!

Well the screen bashing was just before half time as I went down for a slash before getting a drink and a group of lads were laughing and kicking and punching the crap out of it. As for your suggestion about complaining to the club, I think I may well do. Is it Peter Jones who I'm best to contact?

I was queing up next to the shutter in question and I saw nothing being done to it, can't see why it was down in the 1st place though, as for singing I was down there for about 10 mins at h/t and there was quite a bit of singingbut I didnt hear anything racist or offensive.

same. i went to the loo n checked the scores on the tv and a few lads were kicking the shutters which incidently i have no idea why that one is there but no racist chants???

sheffield what were the songs? were they the no surrender to the ira chants, i think i heard a couple of choruses but if you elaberated on the songs it would help all :thumbup:

They are just little chavs thinking they are 'ard by kicking the shutter and singing gary roberts to the police. It happens week in week out. But NOT everyone in L1 is like that.

EDIT: Harry Roberts

They are just little chavs thinking they are 'ard by kicking the shutter and singing gary roberts to the police. It happens week in week out. But NOT everyone in L1 is like that.

who's gary roberts?

so far all i can find is a crewe player called gary roberts? :dunno:

Isn't it Harry Roberts? Anyway, I avoid that song too because it's got nothing to do with Leicester City or the game itself plus I don't have a problem with police in general.

I do. They sent me a flaming speeding fine through this morning :unsure::mad:

I spent literally minutes in the company of these racist dickheads as we walked down past the coaches. We were treated to some lovely songs about the IRA (a real BNP favourite), about being English till they died (which sadly didn't happen as soon as I wanted) and about "hating Paki's".

I would have liked to ask them where they stood on Muzzy, as they launched into a witty ditty about Muslims, but felt it best to shut up.

At least 50% of them were wearing that stupid check bollox, but only half of them were young...there were a whole load my age. Two of them were very, very fat (and, trust me, I know a fat bloke when I see one). One of them had an incredibly stoopid pattern cut into his hair.

I can not believe they reserve this crap for the walk from the stadium - they must have been chanting this shit inside too?

Ban them all.

And cut their nuts off.

I spent literally minutes in the company of these racist dickheads as we walked down past the coaches. We were treated to some lovely songs about the IRA (a real BNP favourite), about being English till they died (which sadly didn't happen as soon as I wanted) and about "hating Paki's".

I would have liked to ask them where they stood on Muzzy, as they launched into a witty ditty about Muslims, but felt it best to shut up.

At least 50% of them were wearing that stupid check bollox, but only half of them were young...there were a whole load my age. Two of them were very, very fat (and, trust me, I know a fat bloke when I see one). One of them had an incredibly stoopid pattern cut into his hair.

I can not believe they reserve this crap for the walk from the stadium - they must have been chanting this shit inside too?

Ban them all.

And cut their nuts off.

lol That guy who had the stupid haircut was in L1 and was on the same row as me. There was no racist chanting during the game. However I dont know what went on in the concourse or outside.

lol That guy who had the stupid haircut was in L1 and was on the same row as me. There was no racist chanting during the game. However I dont know what went on in the concourse or outside.

I saw him too. I actually thought it was quite a snazzy design :unsure:

Archived