Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Idiots around the L1 area

I spent literally minutes in the company of these racist dickheads as we walked down past the coaches. We were treated to some lovely songs about the IRA (a real BNP favourite), about being English till they died (which sadly didn't happen as soon as I wanted) and about "hating Paki's".

I would have liked to ask them where they stood on Muzzy, as they launched into a witty ditty about Muslims, but felt it best to shut up.

At least 50% of them were wearing that stupid check bollox, but only half of them were young...there were a whole load my age. Two of them were very, very fat (and, trust me, I know a fat bloke when I see one). One of them had an incredibly stoopid pattern cut into his hair.

I can not believe they reserve this crap for the walk from the stadium - they must have been chanting this shit inside too?

Ban them all.

And cut their nuts off.

Hang on..your doing the same thing there...be very very careful!

Was going to start a thread on this as soon as I got online as I was so angry about it after the match (not the original bit but this sounds like the same group of 'fans'). Here is what I wrote:

My day today was soured by walking down the road after the game and seeing a group of at least fifteen men singing about how they want all Muslims to die and other racist chants, and then breaking into 'I'm Leicester 'til I die'. I recognised one of the 'men' as a guy I'd seen previously harassing an Asian parking attendant in August on the same road. I'm not going to say that I'm sure of the part of the ground they sit in, but I believe they came out of the East Stand. These people have no place anywhere near our club, I'm sure some people know who they are. We had a good game which I did enjoy, but my overriding feeling when I got home was disgust. One guy with dark skin in front of me pick up his terrified son and start jogging down the road away from this scum, other people looked scared as well, personally I was just incredibly angry - is that the kind of image we want to promote? Is that how we're going to attract fans back to our club? I know the club can't do anything about them doing this when it's not on club property, but I've no doubt that they probably make the same ignorant and racist remarks inside the stadium as well so I hope that they'll get reported eventually but who knows how many people they'll have managed to scare off by then?

I spent literally minutes in the company of these racist dickheads as we walked down past the coaches. We were treated to some lovely songs about the IRA (a real BNP favourite), about being English till they died (which sadly didn't happen as soon as I wanted) and about "hating Paki's".

I would have liked to ask them where they stood on Muzzy, as they launched into a witty ditty about Muslims, but felt it best to shut up.

At least 50% of them were wearing that stupid check bollox, but only half of them were young...there were a whole load my age. Two of them were very, very fat (and, trust me, I know a fat bloke when I see one). One of them had an incredibly stoopid pattern cut into his hair.

I can not believe they reserve this crap for the walk from the stadium - they must have been chanting this shit inside too?

Ban them all.

And cut their nuts off.

I must have been right next to you almost, I was just in front of them. Complete scum.

I have absolutely no idea what your point is...

My point is..your saying that these guys were fat...well maybe they were but what has that got to do with racism?...why mention it..or their hairstyles?..I'm overweight and bald...don't make me a member of the bnp!

I must have been right next to you almost, I was just in front of them. Complete scum.

If you saw a grumpy fat bloke scowling and muttering "why don't you all **** off and die you bastards" under his breath...then that was me.

The retard with the fancy hair was their "leader", the little Chav boys loved him.

They made me feel sick. I despise that ignorance and stupidity in people - the hatred that seeps from every pore.

You are right Lou - they have no place in our club.

My point is..your saying that these guys were fat...well maybe they were but what has that got to do with racism?...why mention it..or their hairstyles?..I'm overweight and bald...don't make me a member of the bnp!

I was saying it so that people may recognise them and respond...which Lou did.

I am fat. I have next to no hair. I made no link between hair & body size with far right tendencies. Stop being over-sensitive.

Maybe not (indeed it's a poor stereotype), but I attest that every Hun bigot I've met has been fat!

Edit: I know exactly the type of idiot these people are. Check out this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V5UML5ms_U (warning: offensive symbology)

Goes to show you how stupid they are. Check out their Rangers gear. If they're pro-British then why are they waving the nazi flag?? :dunno:

Maybe not (indeed it's a poor stereotype), but I attest that every Hun bigot I've met has been fat!

Edit: I know exactly the type of idiot these people are. Check out this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V5UML5ms_U (warning: offensive symbology)

Goes to show you how stupid they are. Check out their Rangers gear. If they're pro-British then why are they waving the nazi flag?? :dunno:

Jesus christ, how sad are they.

is it a cov shirt benig worn at 1:08?

Sick, sick bastards. :nono:

I'd just like to say that these scum are very much a minority in L1, don't tar us all with the same brush. :(

If people sit in L1 surely they can identify them and get them banned from the ground. There is CCTV throughout the stadium for a reason.

Are those cameras real? Given the state of Leicester's finances I half-expect them to be those fake ones just to make people think twice.

Outrageous if they can get away that foul rubbish inside the stadium given the amount of stewards and police in the immediate vicinity. The stewards are quick enough to have a word if you do something outrageous like drink a can of coke not purchased inside the stadium

They were not doing it while in the seating area. However I dont know about the concourse. The police film them week in week out...they seem to like being filmed at half time and hurl abuse at the police.

They are just little chavs thinking they are 'ard by kicking the shutter and singing gary roberts to the police. It happens week in week out. But NOT everyone in L1 is like that.

EDIT: Harry Roberts

They wernt singing harry roberts songs thats were the rumors start .....

It was just no surrender songs like keep st george in my heart

I wasnt at th egame yesterday but was at Palace game where there other idiots. Along with others on here I fired off an email to colmplain to Peter Jones, got a prompt freply and a further phone call, and then a further reply and phone call after the next home fixture to say three of the offenders were removed and banned.

So if you do speak up it does make a difference, as already mentioned they have CCTV, so please speak up and make Mr Jones earn his money!

Archived