Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supedaj

Fantasy Premierleague LCFC League

hmm - very strange - i'm already part of a Leicester City league - must have been auto added somehow (Icertainly dont remember joining the league) - bizarre!

Post the code when you've set up and i'll join anyway

cheers

hmm - very strange - i'm already part of a Leicester City league - must have been auto added somehow (Icertainly dont remember joining the league) - bizarre!

cheers

As will I

cheers

That's the same one I created last season - being able to participate in the exact same league as before is one of the new "improvements" this year.

Anyone else want to join?

That's the same one I created last season - being able to participate in the exact same league as before is one of the new "improvements" this year.

Anyone else want to join?

No point having two in my opinion.. If Alexander's one from last year is staying I shall just remain in that - I'd recommend everyone joining old one rather than a brand new one... assuming dandannieldanok is ok with that? :)

Reason is : i'm guessing everyone with teams entered from last year will just be auto added in - that way we get *most* people we had last time .. plus more

Can you enter more than one league.

Last season there was another fantasy league too I thought, the one where it was possible to win prizes?

You can enter as many leagues as you like as far as I know, I was in about 5 last season.

I think you are on about the fantasy cup which is part of this, you automatically get entered in it. :thumbup:

You can enter as many leagues as you like as far as I know, I was in about 5 last season.

I think you are on about the fantasy cup which is part of this, you automatically get entered in it. :thumbup:

It definately wasn't this one...or alsmot definately :P

Archived