Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
drawfull

Uncharted 4 - NO SPOILERS PLEASE

What an amazing game, pretty sad when you've actually finished it because you've been so hooked.

I think TLOU just edges it though in terms of gripping excitement and genuine moments where you shit yourself but overall Naughty Dog are miles ahead of anyone else

• 2 weeks later...

Started a new game on the hardest difficulty. Thought it was quite easy to begin with but now I'm at the encounters and it's bloody hard. More men to kill and if u are found then 9 times out of 10 u will be killed. I'm stuck at the graveyard can stealth kill a few but then I'm found and get ruined. I am adamant I will do it though. Still love it

22 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Started a new game on the hardest difficulty. Thought it was quite easy to begin with but now I'm at the encounters and it's bloody hard. More men to kill and if u are found then 9 times out of 10 u will be killed. I'm stuck at the graveyard can stealth kill a few but then I'm found and get ruined. I am adamant I will do it though. Still love it

One of the  trophies is to get through the graveyard encounter without killing or being seen, so you don't need to kill everyone/anyone you can just sneak through and get out.

You should also have unlocked modifiers, so you can put unlimited ammo on and things like that if you wanted.

I'm still tempted to blast through on easy just to collect treasures and get trophies and have fun breezing through the encounters.

On 22 July 2016 at 12:02, Captain... said:

One of the  trophies is to get through the graveyard encounter without killing or being seen, so you don't need to kill everyone/anyone you can just sneak through and get out.

You should also have unlocked modifiers, so you can put unlimited ammo on and things like that if you wanted.

I'm still tempted to blast through on easy just to collect treasures and get trophies and have fun breezing through the encounters.

I'm trying to do it without using the unlockables. I managed to do the graveyard. No chance of getting through unseen on crushing mode. Just got as many stealth kills as possible then strategic dynamite and careful picking off people and hiding I managed to do it. Died at least 20 times lol. I'm dreading some of the later parts of the game lol

On 7/22/2016 at 12:02, Captain... said:

You mean to say you complain about how easy the games combat is and you don't even play on Crushing without cheats lol shame on you. And as Carr says there might be a trophy for not being spotted but best of luck doing that on crushing lol you fart and the alarms go off left right and center. 

29 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I'm trying to do it without using the unlockables. I managed to do the graveyard. No chance of getting through unseen on crushing mode. Just got as many stealth kills as possible then strategic dynamite and careful picking off people and hiding I managed to do it. Died at least 20 times lol. I'm dreading some of the later parts of the game lol

It's reasonably forgiving late on to be fair. Certainly the easiest Uncharted game I've played I'd say. 

As I've said before don't bother with the Multiplayer for anything other than trophies, not a bad way to waste 2/3 hours but it is ultimately a pile of shit. 

45 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You mean to say you complain about how easy the games combat is and you don't even play on Crushing without cheats lol shame on you. And as Carr says there might be a trophy for not being spotted but best of luck doing that on crushing lol you fart and the alarms go off left right and center. 

It's reasonably forgiving late on to be fair. Certainly the easiest Uncharted game I've played I'd say. 

As I've said before don't bother with the Multiplayer for anything other than trophies, not a bad way to waste 2/3 hours but it is ultimately a pile of shit. 

I didn't complain they were easy my complaint was they were boring and all the same with the only variety being numbers and a few heavily armoured guys later on. Only being able to carry one long gun and one pistol limited any shooting options and you couldn't carry any hero weapons because they had limited ammo. 

Only played it through once on hard, was just offering up a suggestion to Kingcarr.

11 minutes ago, Captain... said:

I didn't complain they were easy my complaint was they were boring and all the same with the only variety being numbers and a few heavily armoured guys later on. Only being able to carry one long gun and one pistol limited any shooting options and you couldn't carry any hero weapons because they had limited ammo. 

Only played it through once on hard, was just offering up a suggestion to Kingcarr.

Fair enough.

Wont work, they spot you so easy and quickly, so hard to stay hidden on crushing.

8 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I finally have this on order.  :)

Should keep me busy until the end of August when Deus Ex arrives.  Looking forward to finally getting Tomb Raider as well. 

You'll have it done in two weeks I bet. 

13 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I finally have this on order.  :)

Should keep me busy until the end of August when Deus Ex arrives.  Looking forward to finally getting Tomb Raider as well. 

There is a trophy for completing the game in under 6 hours. So even just casual playing you could complete it well within a week. Beautiful game from start to finish though. 

14 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

There is a trophy for completing the game in under 6 hours. So even just casual playing you could complete it well within a week. Beautiful game from start to finish though. 

I think it took me less than a month to platinum it. I was far from efficent as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Legend_in_blue said:

This game is amazing.  Really enjoying it so far.

It only gets better and better. How far in are you?

im playing crushing mode and I'm near the end. Crushing mode is a massive pain in the arse but I am determined to finish it

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

It only gets better and better. How far in are you?

im playing crushing mode and I'm near the end. Crushing mode is a massive pain in the arse but I am determined to finish it

I'm at Madagascar.  Just arrived and looking for the volcano.

I can't think of a prettier looking game.  The scenery is fantastic.

Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

I'm at Madagascar.  Just arrived and looking for the volcano.

I can't think of a prettier looking game.  The scenery is fantastic.

I can't either. Visually it is by far the most detailed game I have played. Lost count how many times I just stopped and looked around at the views. 

I normally trade my games in but I think I will keep this as I know every few months I'll just want to have another go on it. 

Finished it last night on crushing mode. Still felt gutted when it finished. Absolutely love the Uncharted series so now I need to get the collection so I can play through all 4 in a row. 

Can safely say it's one of my favourite games. Loved it from start to finish. 

• 6 months later...

So finally got round to playing this last night and after having it on for 2 hours I only actually got to play it properly for about 30 minutes, when I first turned it on it loaded up the pre main menu screen with the press any button prompt so I did as it did and nothing. After resetting the console, reinstalling the game, connecting the cable to the controller, tried another controller and every other random thing I could think of, it randomly decided to work after about 45 minutes. So I started a new game and then the same thing happened on the select save destination, luckily that only happened once. Then in my first mission I got to the bit where you are meant to take cover on the boat which I did and as soon as I aimed it took itself out of cover but stuck in a constant aim that I couldn't get out of and no way of interacting with anything, back to the dashboard to load the game up again. start a new game and same problem with being stuck on the save game destination, I lost my shit and nearly snapped the disc. Luckily it worked fine from then on

On ‎23‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 09:55, hairmetalgamer said:

So finally got round to playing this last night and after having it on for 2 hours I only actually got to play it properly for about 30 minutes, when I first turned it on it loaded up the pre main menu screen with the press any button prompt so I did as it did and nothing. After resetting the console, reinstalling the game, connecting the cable to the controller, tried another controller and every other random thing I could think of, it randomly decided to work after about 45 minutes. So I started a new game and then the same thing happened on the select save destination, luckily that only happened once. Then in my first mission I got to the bit where you are meant to take cover on the boat which I did and as soon as I aimed it took itself out of cover but stuck in a constant aim that I couldn't get out of and no way of interacting with anything, back to the dashboard to load the game up again. start a new game and same problem with being stuck on the save game destination, I lost my shit and nearly snapped the disc. Luckily it worked fine from then on

How strange. Stick with it though. Uncharted 4 is up there as one of the greatest games ive played. Beautiful game with a great story. The whole Uncharted series is brilliant

31 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

How strange. Stick with it though. Uncharted 4 is up there as one of the greatest games ive played. Beautiful game with a great story. The whole Uncharted series is brilliant

played it again last night and loved it but had the same problem of trying to get past the press any button screen, looking on the naughty dog forum other people have had the same problem in the past. I really don't want to have to piss about for an hour trying to get to the menu before I start and its annoying me I can't find a solution. it randomly went to the menu screen when I didn't press anything last night so I assume it was some sort of delay, I'm going to leave it on that screen for longer next time

Archived