Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

QPR

I might come and live in London.

My brother lives in London at the moment.

It's the place to be. I've been here not even a month yet but i couldn't see myself living in leicester again... sorry it's just too quiet!

It's the place to be. I've been here not even a month yet but i couldn't see myself living in leicester again... sorry it's just too quiet!

Just you wait. The clock's a ticking, you'll see G' blood splattered all over the N91 and start changing your mind soon. ;)

Narh. I've been here a year now and I still like it. I miss Leicester but only because I miss my friends, not because I miss the place.

Yes same, in an ideal world all my mates in leicester would live here but in terms of the place i think if i went to leicester now and saw the nightlife, the shops, the entertainment.. i'd cry

There is a London Branch of the SC that organises cheap rail travel to home games and away games outside London. The contact is Kevin Wells - 01279 427431 ( w ).

I think I might know Kevin Wells - used to sit next to him in the double decker! He got me a pendant from the athletico away game. Say Richard & Martyn say hi, if you know him.

I think I might know Kevin Wells - used to sit next to him in the double decker! He got me a pendant from the athletico away game. Say Richard & Martyn say hi, if you know him.

I think I knew his brother - Tunbridge, of royal blood if I remember correctly?

I'm such a wag!

WAG WAG WAG!

Archived