Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
London_Fox

London Travel vs Villa

I doubt you will anyway, the last sotuhbound train is at an awfull times.

(when i say awfull i mean early)

If you remember when we played Derby away mid week you couldnt get back to leicester after the game.

out the ground by 9:40, what's up with ya?

Just make sure you're a fast runner. :)

Or even better, stop bein a cheapass, get a hotel and book the next day off work.

I think the game is during my 'reading week' so i wont have to get the train to london at that time, if i do.... uh oh

the only answer would be to leave a few minutes before the end... let's be honest we'll be losing 3-0 by the end lol

i'm having exactly the same problem. really need to try and get back that night. it's not looking hopeful at the moment!

why on earth do the trains stop so early???

They dont its just southbound trains do, the northbound trains run untill somthing like 1 in the morning for all the dirty cockneys :mad:

They dont its just southbound trains do, the northbound trains run untill somthing like 1 in the morning for all the dirty cockneys :mad:

at the moment i can see myself not going.. which is quite frankly rubbish.

the buses are no better. they stop even earlier!

The London Branch of the SC organise cheap rail travel to all games outside London for which there is a return rail service, which rules out midweek home games as generally you have to miss the last few minutes to ensure catching the 10.00. They do organise car travel to mid-week away games ( like Hereford ) and on a more ad-hoc basis for mid-week home games. If anyone is interested in the cheap rail travel or anything else call Kevin Wells on 01279 427431 ( w ).

I thought cockneys were based in the south?? :blink::unsure: :pinch:

The London Branch of the SC organise cheap rail travel to all games outside London for which there is a return rail service, which rules out midweek home games as generally you have to miss the last few minutes to ensure catching the 10.00. They do organise car travel to mid-week away games ( like Hereford ) and on a more ad-hoc basis for mid-week home games. If anyone is interested in the cheap rail travel or anything else call Kevin Wells on 01279 427431 ( w ).

These guys are class acts as well....my dad fully recommends them lol:P

Archived