Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Brighton in FA plea over homophobic chant

Like these "right on " Pc fans go for a walk at night in the Parks in Brighton of visit a public convenience with their children. By their stupid reaction they just draw more attention to the gut feeling among the normal populous of Brighton that they have been overtaken by the deviants. I will make no apology for my last statement and stand by it . They feel ashamed at what has happened to their home town and are angry at the association of Brighton with Homosexuality and do not know how to deal with it ..

The fvck is this shit?

99% of what is sung IS just banter and I'd like to think most fans realise this. Certainly, my gay-football-attending-friend has no problem with the "does your boyfriend know you're here?" chants. However, there is still a clueless minority of inbreds (as demonstrated above) who are simply offensive and these twats need to be stamped out of our game.

Like these "right on " Pc fans go for a walk at night in the Parks in Brighton of visit a public convenience with their children. By their stupid reaction they just draw more attention to the gut feeling among the normal populous of Brighton that they have been overtaken by the deviants. I will make no apology for my last statement and stand by it . They feel ashamed at what has happened to their home town and are angry at the association of Brighton with Homosexuality and do not know how to deal with it ..

People with your view point are thankfully very much in the minority, which actually makes you the deviant.

I'm gay and I don't mind the odd jokes, I have a bloody good sense of humour but if the chants are being used in the same way a racist chant is used then I can see their point, but they might perhaps be taken it it bit too far, maybe theyre just a bit 'sensitive' bless em lol

Like, I get these right-wing feelings and I go on Foxes Talk talking shite at night when I'd rather be in the parks in Brighton or visiting a public convenience. By my stupid reaction I just draw more attention to the gut feeling among anyone reading my drivel that I am a classic closet case. I feel ashamed at what has happened in my head and I'm angry at Homosexuality and do not know how to deal with it. Can you help?

Well now, mate, I'd just suggest trying to accept yourself for who and what you are. There's no need to worry about the sexuality of others, unless you hope to have sex with them. Honestly, if you adopt this more tolerant approach you'll feel a lot less anger, hatred and shame. It'll help you get in touch with your feminine side, too...

Well now, mate, I'd just suggest trying to accept yourself for who and what you are. There's no need to worry about the sexuality of others, unless you hope to have sex with them. Honestly, if you adopt this more tolerant approach you'll feel a lot less anger, hatred and shame. It'll help you get in touch with your feminine side, too...

This lol

Gotta feel for the Brighton fans, sounds like they're getting a bum deal.

:D

That’s true , but any changes in legislation at this stage will only raise accusations of being allowed through the back door .

Politics is all about climbing the greasy pole I’m afraid.

Archived