Collymore Posted 28 July 2006 Author Posted 28 July 2006 No, and the fooker never does the washing up. Well I take my hat off to you for taking the motivation part so seriously!
Manwell Pablo Posted 28 July 2006 Posted 28 July 2006 Well I take my hat off to you for taking the motivation part so seriously! I've tried everything, Protein shakes and Weights he's still looks like a anarexic Pete Doherty. Jimmy Krankie could knock him off the ball.
Collymore Posted 28 July 2006 Author Posted 28 July 2006 I've tried everything, Protein shakes and Weights he's still looks like a anarexic Pete Doherty. Jimmy Krankie could knock him off the ball. You could try Rocky's training regime from Rocky 4 - dragging logs through snowy mountains and stuff? If that fails, try the baddy's regime out of the same film - 50 steroid injections a day until he has trouble seeing what he's doing at the urinal
Manwell Pablo Posted 28 July 2006 Posted 28 July 2006 You could try Rocky's training regime from Rocky 4 - dragging logs through snowy mountains and stuff? If that fails, try the baddy's regime out of the same film - 50 steroid injections a day until he has trouble seeing what he's doing at the urinal hmm he already has that problem....thats due to a differnt rather dirty habbit however.
Manwell Pablo Posted 28 July 2006 Posted 28 July 2006 You could try Rocky's training regime from Rocky 4 - dragging logs through snowy mountains and stuff? If that fails, try the baddy's regime out of the same film - 50 steroid injections a day until he has trouble seeing what he's doing at the urinal I gave it a go Colly, He didnt appericate it. In fact he said he was going back to his Mummy in Scotland.
Cobbo Posted 30 July 2006 Posted 30 July 2006 Ok so I have just seen this thread and I have pulled out the player that I slate the most! Cracking
Collymore Posted 30 July 2006 Author Posted 30 July 2006 UPDATE: 1. Collymore - Twatto 2. Fez of the Muzz - Skills 3. Bigneville - Johnson 4. Ricey - hughes 5. Manwell - Hamill 6. Thracian - McAuley 7. Jankers - Hume 8. FIAB - kisnorbo 9. danddandannock...thing - Williams 10. bmouth_fox - Fryatt <_< 11. Phube - Stearman 12 The Singh - low 13.tom_city1989 - Douglas 14. Ultra - Kenton 15. Newcastle Fox - Logan 16. davieg - MDV 17. beloved - Weso 18. Ric Flair - Sylla 19. Cobbo - Maybes 20. leesoh - Dodds 21. Nationwider - porter 22. Kat - - hendo 23. TPH - COG 24. Anish - Paddy Mac 25. Stevem - Gerrs 26. Martyn - Sheehan 27. steve_lcfc9. - Elvis
Thracian Posted 30 July 2006 Posted 30 July 2006 McAuley? I've not even picked him in my first choice team -
Collymore Posted 31 July 2006 Author Posted 31 July 2006 UPDATE: 1. Collymore - Twatto 2. Fez of the Muzz - Skills 3. Bigneville - Johnson 4. Ricey - hughes 5. Manwell - Hamill 6. Thracian - McAuley 7. Jankers - Hume 8. FIAB - kisnorbo 9. danddandannock...thing - Williams 10. bmouth_fox - Fryatt <_< 11. Phube - Stearman 12 The Singh - low 13.tom_city1989 - Douglas 14. Ultra - Kenton 15. Newcastle Fox - Logan 16. davieg - MDV 17. beloved - Weso 18. Ric Flair - Sylla 19. Cobbo - Maybes 20. leesoh - Dodds 21. Nationwider - porter 22. Kat - - hendo 23. TPH - COG 24. Anish - Paddy Mac 25. Stevem - Gerrs 26. Martyn - Sheehan 27. steve_lcfc9. - Elvis
lookwhaticando Posted 1 August 2006 Posted 1 August 2006 Can I get in on this? I got a player picked out and everything. Jay Smedley I predict big things for this lad this year
Ultra Posted 6 August 2006 Posted 6 August 2006 1. Collymore - Twatto 2. Fez of the Muzz - Skills 3. Bigneville - Johnson 4. Ricey - hughes 5. Manwell - Hamill 6. Thracian - McAuley 7. Jankers - Hume 8. FIAB - kisnorbo 9. danddandannock...thing - Williams 10. bmouth_fox - Fryatt <_< 11. Phube - Stearman 12 The Singh - low 13.tom_city1989 - Douglas 14. Ultra - Kenton 15. Newcastle Fox - Logan 16. davieg - MDV 17. beloved - Weso 18. Ric Flair - Sylla 19. Cobbo - Maybes 20. leesoh - Dodds 21. Nationwider - porter 22. Kat - - hendo 23. TPH - COG 24. Anish - Paddy Mac 25. Stevem - Gerrs 26. Martyn - Sheehan 27. steve_lcfc9. - Elvis Good luck everyone! Promising start. Couple of non-runners already though..
Fox in a Box Posted 8 August 2006 Posted 8 August 2006 leicester City player of the season, Sweepstake 2006-2007 WHATS HAPPENING WITH THIS THEN??? I cant find it anywhere?
Fez of Mahrez Posted 8 August 2006 Posted 8 August 2006 I don't know why you're bothering, NEJ has this one in the bag after the Luton game... ... ...
lookwhaticando Posted 8 August 2006 Posted 8 August 2006 Can I get in on this? I got a player picked out and everything. Jay Smedley I predict big things for this lad this year *cough*
Fox in a Box Posted 8 August 2006 Posted 8 August 2006 I don't know why you're bothering, NEJ has this one in the bag after the Luton game... ... ... WHOSE nej?
Phube Posted 8 August 2006 Posted 8 August 2006 I don't know why you're bothering, NEJ has this one in the bag after the Luton game... You wish!! After Luton there's only ONE winner!!! See Below!!!
Collymore Posted 24 August 2006 Author Posted 24 August 2006 1. Collymore - Twatto 2. Fez of the Muzz - Skills 3. Bigneville - Johnson 4. Ricey - hughes 5. Manwell - Hamill 6. Thracian - McAuley 7. Jankers - Hume 8. FIAB - kisnorbo 9. danddandannock...thing - Williams 10. bmouth_fox - Fryatt <_< 11. Phube - Stearman 12 The Singh - low 13.tom_city1989 - Douglas 14. Ultra - Kenton 15. Newcastle Fox - Logan 16. davieg - MDV 17. beloved - Weso 18. Ric Flair - Sylla 19. Cobbo - Maybes 20. leesoh - Dodds 21. Nationwider - porter 22. Kat - - hendo 23. TPH - COG 24. Anish - Paddy Mac 25. Stevem - Gerrs 26. Martyn - Sheehan 27. steve_lcfc9. - Elvis looks like Ultra could have been given the dark horse. Nationwider could still be a shock. davieg is the 500-1 rank outsider. I've not ruled myself out, Tiatto is going to be making a come back soon I hope
dandannieldanok Posted 24 August 2006 Posted 24 August 2006 Johansson has this in the bag. No chance, the award is heading to a certain central midifeld who can pass the ball like no other, see signature
Wils Posted 25 August 2006 Posted 25 August 2006 I think i stand a chance of winning this with Douglas.
Collymore Posted 18 November 2006 Author Posted 18 November 2006 1. Collymore - Twatto 2. Fez of the Muzz - Skills 3. Bigneville - Johnson 4. Ricey - hughes 5. Manwell - Hamill 6. Thracian - McAuley 7. Jankers - Hume 8. FIAB - kisnorbo 9. danddandannock...thing - Williams 10. bmouth_fox - Fryatt <_< 11. Phube - Stearman 12 The Singh - low 13.tom_city1989 - Douglas 14. Ultra - Kenton 15. Newcastle Fox - Logan 16. davieg - MDV 17. beloved - Weso 18. Ric Flair - Sylla 19. Cobbo - Maybes 20. leesoh - Dodds 21. Nationwider - porter 22. Kat - - hendo 23. TPH - COG 24. Anish - Paddy Mac 25. Stevem - Gerrs 26. Martyn - Sheehan 27. steve_lcfc9. - Elvis 28. KM. - Welsh looks like Ultra could have been given the dark horse. Nationwider could still be a shock. davieg is the 500-1 rank outsider. I've not ruled myself out, Tiatto is going to be making a come back soon I hope Who would have thought NewcastleFox would have stood a chance with Logan hey! looks like FIAB and jankers are stuck in a 2 horse race. I still think i'm a 50/1 outsider with a slim chance. That's better than davieG who has been crossed out i'm afraid
davieG Posted 18 November 2006 Posted 18 November 2006 Who would have thought NewcastleFox would have stood a chance with Logan hey! looka like FIAB and jankers are stuck in a 2 horse race. I still think i'm a 50/1 outsider with a slim chance. That's better than davieG who has been crossed out i'm afraid TFFT See my signature
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.