lookwhaticando Posted 24 January 2007 Posted 24 January 2007 This question was asked about fourteen months ago by Jack/Lib. Thought it would be interesting to see if the numbers have changed at all since that time. Dedicated to Suffolk_Fox who's just too lazy for words... literally. :thumbsup:
cisono Posted 24 January 2007 Posted 24 January 2007 This question was asked about fourteen months ago by Jack/Lib. Thought it would be interesting to see if the numbers have changed at all since that time. Dedicated to Suffolk_Fox who's just too lazy for words... literally. :thumbsup: What if you use more than one?
lookwhaticando Posted 24 January 2007 Author Posted 24 January 2007 What if you use more than one? Then you should comply with the following instructions: 1) Find a large spatula in your kitchen 2) Slap yourself across the cheeks with it 3) Repeat until sore. If you use more than one, vote for the one you use 'most' or the one you prefer to use.
JoeyB Posted 24 January 2007 Posted 24 January 2007 whats Netscape Opera as in what do they look like?
lookwhaticando Posted 24 January 2007 Author Posted 24 January 2007 They look like two web browsers like any other. Netscape is sorta bluey-grey and Opera is sort of off-white.
Suffolk_fox Posted 24 January 2007 Posted 24 January 2007 I admire your work ethic Mr Do. I am so lazy, I am considering paying someone in China a handful of rice per week to do my post whoring...
lookwhaticando Posted 24 January 2007 Author Posted 24 January 2007 I admire your work ethic Mr Do. I am so lazy, I am considering paying someone in China a handful of rice per week to do my post whoring... It's well worth it, says Wai Chung Tai, my personal remote assistant typist.
lcfc_jme Posted 24 January 2007 Posted 24 January 2007 FireFox for sure - though 2.0.0.1 doesn't seem to agree with my pc for some strange reason??
potter3 Posted 24 January 2007 Posted 24 January 2007 I think I did that poll whenever it was, and mines changed since then, its Firefox now
cisono Posted 24 January 2007 Posted 24 January 2007 Then you should comply with the following instructions: 1) Find a large spatula in your kitchen 2) Slap yourself across the cheeks with it 3) Repeat until sore. Your suggestion sounds somewhat appealing today ...
lookwhaticando Posted 24 January 2007 Author Posted 24 January 2007 Your suggestion sounds somewhat appealing today ... You in for some red cheek fun?
cisono Posted 24 January 2007 Posted 24 January 2007 I use mainly Firefox. But sometimes also IE (when forced) and SlimBrowser (for quick tasks). I have problems opening pdf files in Firefox. SlimBrowser deals with them happily. Probably some settings or conflict with one of the extensions, but cannot be bothered to investigate
Dr The Singh Posted 25 January 2007 Posted 25 January 2007 IE for us non computer spods!!! I wouldn't say that Phube, i'm just too lazy to install any other browser plus what's the effin use, they bloody do the same thing, plus I have faith in Mr Gates!!!!
Phube Posted 25 January 2007 Posted 25 January 2007 I wouldn't say that Phube, i'm just too lazy to install any other browser plus what's the effin use, they bloody do the same thing, plus I have faith in Mr Gates!!!! Exactly, if you really cared you would... obviously not a computer spod... QED!
MC Prussian Posted 25 January 2007 Posted 25 January 2007 Firefox (95 percent) IE 7 (5 percent, for Matchday Commentary only)
Simi Posted 25 January 2007 Posted 25 January 2007 I wouldn't say that Phube, i'm just too lazy to install any other browser plus what's the effin use, they bloody do the same thing, plus I have faith in Mr Gates!!!! I agree . I use IE7 and have had no problems so don't see any need to change.
Leicfox Posted 25 January 2007 Posted 25 January 2007 Firefox with the following add-ons.. Noia 2.0 (eXtreme skin) Faster Fox IE Tab StumbleUpon BugMeNot Super Drag & Go Download statusbar FoxyTunes
Alexikokopops Posted 26 January 2007 Posted 26 January 2007 I agree . I use IE7 and have had no problems so don't see any need to change. Except that you could be having problems with out realising it. Firefox has fewer and less severe publicly known unpatched security vulnerabilities than Internet Explorer. I'm not sure what that means, but my gosh it sounds real pretty.
cisono Posted 27 January 2007 Posted 27 January 2007 I always have this memory problem with Firefox: It uses far too many of my resources until everything grinds to a halt...
Ajax Treesdown Posted 28 January 2007 Posted 28 January 2007 whats Netscape Opera as in what do they look like? You ask some right stupid questions mate?!?!
cisono Posted 28 January 2007 Posted 28 January 2007 I always have this memory problem with Firefox: It uses far too many of my resources until everything grinds to a halt... Has no one else got this problem?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.