Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Average Age Of this Site ?

I'm 20.

Ash, it's not hard to work out the average. All you do is add up all the numbers, and then divide...

So if we had 2 reply's saying 17 and 20 - You would divide 37 by 2 = 18.5. :thumbup:

Everyone post there age and someone who is intelligent can work out the average age of posters on this site ? :D

Im 17

13279[/snapback]

24...christ I am the oldest. You may call me grandad, or just the wise elder perhaps!

13292[/snapback]

Anything over 20, and you're practically over the hill. ;)

Everyone post there age and someone who is intelligent can work out the average age of posters on this site ? :D

Im 17

13279[/snapback]

24...christ I am the oldest. You may call me grandad, or just the wise elder perhaps!

13292[/snapback]

13293[/snapback]

Its o.k. I have a mental age of three...just realised I'm not 24 until next month, how dumb am I, don't even know my own freekin age :w00t:

Im 17

13279[/snapback]

13292[/snapback]

13293[/snapback]

Its o.k. I have a mental age of three...just realised I'm not 24 until next month, how dumb am I, don't even know my own freekin age :w00t:

13294[/snapback]

Do you know what? That is rather worrying....... :ph34r: :lol: ;)

Im 17

13279[/snapback]

13292[/snapback]

13293[/snapback]

13294[/snapback]

Do you know what? That is rather worrying....... :ph34r: :lol: ;)

13296[/snapback]

Somewhat :D

Archived