Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Come on you mighty foxes!!
  2. Bilal and Buano start! Come on you effing blues!!
  3. The wine was good then yeah?
  4. We never seem to use these things as motivation. Hoping Ruud can change that
  5. The 40 points for safety days are certainly long gone
  6. Staying up on 29 points is outrageous
  7. The encouraging part is like you I struggled to give Everton any wins
  8. He does but I can forgive it in a way. At least he's trying to be progressive. Ayew just slows everything down
  9. I hope we turn up realising it's a huge game. Sometimes we look so lacklustre in these type of fixtures and then look decent against the likes of Man City and Villa
  10. That's my final table although I couldn't find the Liverpool Everton game but I've got Liverpool winning it anyway. Think I might be overrating Newcastle slightly
  11. Win tonight and we can start to build something. If we lose it's curtains I reckon. Let's start on the front foot with Bilal and Buano
  12. Ah gotcha. I'm not even considering them winning it whether that's disrespectful or not
  13. I've met 1 Man City fan in my lifetime and the Liverpool fans I know are better than the Arsenal fans I know
  14. Can't stand Arsenal. Their fans are delusional
  15. It's Chris Wood FFS!
  16. Are you calling Danny Ings unreliable?
  17. Can we now get back to calling all of our players shit, calling for our managers head and generally criticising everything about the club like proper fans do?
  18. Until tomorrow night at least
  19. Will make it so much easier for them to let Man City off now
  20. Can I believe Percy now though?
  21. It definitely felt like there was much more noise around the Everton and Forest ones. Like you say you'd think they'd be some stronger info
×
×
  • Create New...