Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Maybe we just need to play in thick fog every week
  2. I felt the same but confidence would've been on the floor going into Wednesday's game if we'd have lost yesterday. It wasn't a perfect game by any means but it showed we're not a championship side playing in the premier league
  3. If we go down I don't see Vardy staying and our other options aren't good enough so I wouldn't be keen on selling him
  4. Whatever we do to honour Vardy when he retires won't feel enough. Birmingham retired Jude Bellingham's shirt number for christ sake
  5. Completely agree. I've said before but I struggle to think of a single player that has had as much individual impact on a club than Vardy. I don't think it's extreme to say none of this last 12 years would've happened without him
  6. Nobody is at Vardy's level that's for sure. Kasper, Wes and Pearson in the next bracket and then the rest of the premier league winners. The the likes of Muzzy, Elliott, Walsh, Tielemans etc
  7. He absolutely is. But our fans are weirdos and rank the likes of James Maddison higher
  8. Such a huge game
  9. I agree, I don't think his issue is mentality. Just don't think he's a premier league standard player
  10. We've beaten more charges than Michael Jackson
  11. I like their dedication to make it feel authentic
  12. The embarrassment for them if we get away with it again The likes of Everton and Forest won't be happy of course but the club have maintained their confidence that they're not in the wrong
  13. This is an absolute must! Zero excuses
  14. Would've loved to have kept a clean sheet for once but attacking wise we looked really threatening. Hope some of them take confidence from that
  15. Did you swap the family stand with the ko.......ah nevermind
  16. You can download the sky sports app on your phone nowadays
  17. If this kid isn't as good as any of these lot then you guys are vastly overrating him
  18. I think he sees himself as a bit of a pass master because he bossed a few shit championship midfields last season. He's a nothing footballer just like his mate Skipp
  19. His performances this season have been atrocious. Seems to get a free pass from our fans because he looked above average in the championship last season but his limitations this season are clear to see. I'll be glad when he's gone
  20. Exactly. This is where you just can't blame the manager whether it's RVN or Cooper. Players are brain dead
  21. Get the Spursy twat sold
  22. I can't wait to see the back of some/most of these players
  23. Winks again. Imagine if it was JJ
  24. He's a plodder. Doesn't even look like he brings much experience either. Truly awful signing
×
×
  • Create New...