Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I hope that's not a sign of things to come 😂
  2. Is Joe Hart releasing an autobiography by any chance?
  3. 206 caps for Messi tonight. That's outrageous
  4. Three Lions and World in motion done, beers cooling in the fridge and takeaway ordered. Just need to find a way for the girlfriend to stop asking me questions and the kids wanting to watch youtube on the tv
  5. Horrible little turd of a man. Good riddance
  6. That's interesting and I do get your points. Our spirit and ability to dig in can't really be questioned and it's definitely a positive but the fact we've had to do it against lesser sides makes me a little worried. Should be a really tasty game tonight though like you say. Fancy some goals
  7. I'm not sure where the bullish confidence is coming from to be honest. We've hardly set the tournament alight with our performances and have largely been dragged through by individual moments of brilliance. Argentina have their vulnerabilities too so we have a chance tonight but we're certainly not a better side than Spain
  8. Can't believe how routine this has been for Spain
  9. I'm surprised by how Spain have been written off by most. They're still the best passing side and are solid at the back
  10. Almost goal of the tournament
  11. Why is that twat still here? Surely there's an equally shit run club who will be stupid enough to pay him
  12. Should put this on the clubs badge in latin
  13. Had an aneurysm reading that
  14. 4 days to stretch Pickford's arms out a few inches
  15. Are people being tongue in cheek when they say things like this?
  16. I do think Bellingham could've been smarter with his words personally whether he was right or not. Just came across as dismissive and a little petulant imo. I'm kind of old school in thinking that the managers opinion is the most important and clearly we do need to be better with the quality of opposition about to get significantly more difficult. I'd like to think they'll both be professional enough to not let something so minor rock the boat
  17. Of course we have a chance but we're just as fragile as them but nowhere near as creative
  18. Just seen that Embolo dive
  19. It did seem that way didn't it?
  20. I get that but being dismissive of your managers opinion isn't great imo. I'm sure it's not gonna be a problem but Tuchel is a bit of a hot head
  21. Oooh don't like that "whatever" from Bellingham Tuchel was spot on I do get it but could probably have worded it better
×
×
  • Create New...