Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. A bit left field but maybe Lee Carsley? Or steal Brighton's list of potential managers and hire one of them
  2. I have no idea how he's even made it into football management. He has nothing about him
  3. 6% And in reality he's not even close to being sacked
  4. Spineless performance from a spineless manager. Expect to see this performance another 20 times this season
  5. Top's already shown he's willing to back a manager no matter the detriment to the club. We'll eventually be forced to sack him in March when it's too late
  6. Oh make no mistake mate, it's the championship
  7. As if that's a good thing
  8. I don't even hate him. He's a pitiful figure
  9. I was more excited for Brendan's but yeah I get your point
  10. He's an embarrassment
  11. And himself
  12. Wouldn't trust him to organise the Christmas party
  13. Get him out of this club. We've just rolled over to the worst United side in 30 years. Spineless
  14. This can't be accepted. He's completely out of his depth
  15. Commentator on my stream suggests we bring on Edouard. Aren't things bad enough already
  16. Two terrible teams on show here
  17. Nice on Buano! The butcher's been butchered
  18. Ayew is an impact sub and nothing more
  19. We're actually paying this guy
  20. I'd love to know who thought up that masterpiece
  21. Our best player is a Brighton loanee
  22. Lost all interest in JJ. Used to love him
  23. What a time to be alive
  24. This guy plays international football. Beggars belief
  25. Defence need shooting
×
×
  • Create New...