Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Checking VAR.................................................................................... NO!
  2. Give it 12 months mate
  3. Is this Diaby fella okay?
  4. Jimmy eat world tickets coming out Friday for November so hopefully get some before they sell out
  5. Or his brother Darren. But they call him Daz
  6. Arteta is the cringiest manager in the league I don't know what it is about them, I think they take themselves so seriously but have no real self awareness. And their YouTube fanbase are the worst
  7. Nothing interesting about it. Man city won't drop points to spurs or west ham
  8. After watching those playoff games I'm confused. Why did Arsenal just put the ball in that net thing?
  9. This is the rare occasion I want a United win. Don't wanna live in a world where Arsenal have won the league
  10. Growing up in the 90's/00's I have to say how lovely it is too see their fall from grace. My United supporting mates who have been to Old Trafford about 3 times between them are a lot quieter about football nowadays
  11. Can't wait for the second legs
  12. Everyone's been space jammed today
  13. Genuinely one of the worst games of football I've ever watched
  14. Norwich surely must realise that they need to take a lead to Elland road. Their away from is one of the worst in the league
  15. I'd take Rodon here
  16. This is shocking. I get that nerves play a part but come on. Dross atmosphere as well
  17. Norwich the better side but no quality whatsoever from either side
  18. Leeds look bang average
  19. Duffy's pissed up again
  20. Shaky start for Messlier
  21. I'm so glad this isn't us
×
×
  • Create New...