Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Imagine the tears
  2. Corberan, Potter or Rohl. I like Liam Rosenior but think the step up might be a bit too big
  3. Foxestalk? Completed it mate
  4. I like Enzo and ideally we'd be better off with him staying but I can't say I'd be overly upset if he went. He's not quite got that relationship with the fanbase yet and the Chelsea job would be too big to turn down. If it happened though I'd want it to be soon so we can get on with appointing the next manager
  5. Yeah I know but presumably if Leeds went up he'd go there if Spurs were selling
  6. If Southampton beat Leeds I'd take Rodon. Centre back is my main concern this summer
  7. He'll probably only take two out and out strikers anyway in which case it has to be Watkins after the season he's had. He'll find a way to balls this up somehow though
  8. A king amongst men. Always conducts himself with class and dignity. I wish it had ended differently for him here but it doesn't tarnish what he achieved with us. Grazi Claudio
  9. Well I reckon Merson's back on the sauce or he had a bet on Rashford to be in there
  10. All of these journos and pundits outraged that Rashford has been dropped. He's been absolutely shocking this season and rarely does anything for England anyway. I finally agree with Southgate on something
  11. Wolves at home 0-0 draw
  12. Enjoy your retirement legend
  13. Maddison should be absolutely nowhere near it
  14. Palmer, Foden and Bellingham all need to start that first Euro game. Everything else I'm not bothered
  15. Having Vardy and Maupay at the same club would be illegal amounts of shithousery Oh and he's shit
  16. Yeah that's fair. No shame on Fury though. Well done to Usyk. The guys a freak
  17. Quality. How it should be done
  18. Think Fury's lost but the guys a warrior. Both of them are
  19. Such a good fight
  20. Usyk's not scared of anything is he
×
×
  • Create New...