Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. Booking Montenegro in the next few days. Decided on Kotor and then a couple of days trips out to Dubrovnik and Budva
  2. Oh yeah absolutely. I can be quite diplomatic. I just can't ignore it for any longer
  3. We don't really know them, you barely ever see them. I'd be quite comfortable doing it though
  4. Nice to wake up buzzing from last night's result. Feels like ages since we've had that. As poor as Southampton were (yes Russel you were shite) we were superb and looked a league above
  5. Good information thanks. I must admit the second part is what was worrying me most. The next time I'll either confront them or report it. Who would be first port of call for something like this?
  6. And Russel Martin was the 13th man
  7. If Leeds lose on Friday night away to QPR. Unlikely but ya never know
  8. Can we have the player ratings now so I can give Vardy a 10 and then go to bed
  9. Their player should be retrospectively banned for that challenge. Intentionally went out to hurt him
  10. No but it was the first game after securing promotion wasn't it?
  11. That performance has gone some way to putting a bit of gloss back on the season
  12. Vintage Vardy. Doesn't get nearly enough credit for his technique
  13. Say what you want about him, he's a thousand times the manager Russel Martin is. Loved his passion tonight as well
  14. He was absolutely immense. 10/10. Just pips Choudhury for performance of the season
  15. More reminiscent of the Rodgers out threads. Similar character and level of bullshitter
  16. https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/topic/60165-russell-martin/page/142/#comments
  17. I'd be furious listening to him if I was a Southampton fan. Complete and utter delusion or he's just a liar
  18. Russel Martin is an absolute parody Thought they were good but not ruthless.... ruthless with what? Fraud of a manager
  19. There won't be a better Leicester player in any of our lifetimes
  20. I mean it worked out pretty well for us
  21. Maybe that Szmodics will do the same and we'll sign him up
  22. Win this and then lose the last game like we did against Brighton all those years ago when the players were quite obviously pissed
×
×
  • Create New...