Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. We had our blip but I'm genuinely proud of the way they've stepped up recently
  2. It's a big shirt to retire but it's an exceptional case I'm genuinely not ready to see him go
  3. **** off Rudkin you whopper
  4. Another bloody trophy
  5. What a class night
  6. Wout did I just watch?
  7. When people say nobody is bigger than the club I wholeheartedly agree but Vardy is the closest to being an exception to that
  8. You think they can afford to do that in Preston?
  9. Indisputable
  10. Oooh Jamie Vardy
  11. Screamer!!
  12. Kisnorbo woah Kisnorbo woah He's used to be shite but now he plays alright
  13. Didn't you see the post about how many beers I'm on
  14. Yeah my bad. I meant the title winning season.
  15. Expecting to hear Iwan is a Welshman soon
  16. Yeah him and Nuge
  17. Oh Kasey that's a shocker
  18. Better than the football in a lavatory last season
  19. That's just Vestegaard
  20. That's one thing I certainly won't miss about the championship
  21. Never a penalty
  22. Brilliant away end. Wish I was there
  23. Wilf running through treacle there
  24. Enjoy mate
×
×
  • Create New...