Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. These look as bad as the last time we played them
  2. Time to really step up and get this done. We'll be up in my eyes if we win tonight
  3. Baby reindeer was incredible. Really harrowing at times but certainly evokes plenty of emotions
  4. It is abuse right? After what I heard last night I shouted to my partner (so next door would hear) "can you hear what she's screaming to that kid" and as if by magic it stopped. Hoping that now she knows we hear her it calms down but if not I think I'm gonna confront them
  5. Finding myself in a bit of a dilemma. Me and my partner live in a terraced house and the noise from neighbours is quite clear. The woman next door is constantly screaming and swearing at her 5 year old boy at all times of the day and late at night. Just tonight I've heard her screaming "for ****s sake, do you really think I've got time to be changing your ****ing sheets" as the boys clearly wet the bed Now I never even have to raise my voice to my children for them to behave themselves but I'd never dream about swearing at them. It honestly turns my stomach hearing her. I don't get why people have kids if they're such a burden to them Should I say/do something or should I mind my own business?
  6. Big fan of Cry me a river
  7. What a weekend. Vital win for the blue army and Forest and Cov fans in bits
  8. Kinda perfect really. United have embarrassed themselves and Coventry fans are in tears
  9. Wasn't expecting much from this game in all honesty
  10. How is it even possible for United to be this bad? The decline over the years is staggering. Think we started it off with the 5-3
  11. Good news for United then
  12. Coventry or not, this is gold
  13. United are proper dross
  14. Great free kick by Trent
  15. In your Coventry slums...
  16. Could be it for Moyesy. West ham fans already want him out
  17. Harry Maguire is a blue he hates Cov scum
  18. Even Slabby's scoring
  19. It really does make you appreciate being a Leicester fan all the more
  20. They'll be humiliated in the final so don't worry
  21. Still must be nice to get out of Coventry for an afternoon
  22. For most Cov fans these are literally the glory years of supporting their club
×
×
  • Create New...