Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

foxfanazer

Member
  • Posts

    45,627
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    59

Everything posted by foxfanazer

  1. I get ya but to me the managers are just a name until Top and Rudkin **** off. Completely interchangeable and only act as cannon fodder for the fans anger
  2. But the people who have appointed him and the other failures are the same people who will appoint the next one. So where does it end?
  3. What a weird comment And I'll post where I like princess
  4. Some of you lot are bonkers We never learn a thing
  5. Another one for the boy
  6. What a goal Harvey lad! Brilliant!
  7. I haven't all season. Actually found it much easier than I thought I would. Can't let it affect me the way it was when I have zero faith in the people on charge of our club
  8. You do realise the people who appointed Cifuentes are the same people who appointed Cooper and RVN right? And they'll be the same people appointing the next fool to come and be the fall guy for this circus of a club
  9. Anyone who thinks this changes with a different manager is beyond delusional. I don't know how much evidence you need to prove the problems lie firmly with the running of the club. Until that changes nothing else will improve
  10. It amazes me that people still take this club seriously
  11. I can almost forgive it with Americans (I guess it's common parlance) but it's made it's way over here somehow and it bugs the shit out of me whether it's written or spoken
  12. Hopefully Dyche will be the one to finally chin that greek Suge Knight
  13. When they said they were gonna do a Leicester I didn't think this was what they meant
  14. And it's all happened so quickly. I get more joy out of watching them **** up than I do watching Leicester nowadays
  15. 4,740 left after this round of fixtures
  16. People who say "y'all" Get in the bin
  17. Just relegate that bottom 3 now. They're honking
  18. That's a joke. What advantage has he gained there?
  19. Wow! Right up there with one of the worst premier league performances I've seen
  20. Genuinely don't think West ham have won a header in.their own box
  21. It's been pretty embarrassing for both teams so far to be honest but West ham are atrocious
  22. Wow I can't believe how bad West ham are
  23. Brentford absolutely battering West ham but still level
  24. Must also be nice to not have the weight of a whole football club on your shoulders
×
×
  • Create New...