Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Tielemans63

Member
  • Posts

    21,013
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    33

Everything posted by Tielemans63

  1. Agree with @Dan. People need to stop calling it a coup. Securing a manager on an upward trajectory would be a coup. This guy's career is clearly in terminal decline. Once he's failed here, he's probably done.
  2. It's like the holy trinity of the ultimate ****s has finally united.
  3. How to say 'we haven't got a ****ing clue' without saying it
  4. Every day is a day closer to these morons finally ****ing off
  5. Sticking to the style of football that has served us so wonderfully over the 4 years. Hooray Top and Jon have to be the two thickest individuals in football.
  6. I'm done. It's beyond an insult now.
  7. Which means he has no update. If it'll wait until tomorrow, then it's probably not news really is it? If he had anything that was genuinely emerging, he'd be getting it out there ASAP to be the first to break the news. Absolute BS merchant.
  8. I know very little about Thelin, but his record at Aberdeen is bonkers. 10 wins in his first 11, but then 5 wins in the next 27. First cup win in 11 years but then sacked after less than 2 years..... there's a lot to unpick there. To anyone who knows Scottish football, what style of play does he favour? Please don't tell me he's another tippy tappy possession-obsessed knobber.
  9. Please Top, just ****ing buy Southampton and have done with it. It's a ****ing embarrassment if we're going for another of their cast-offs. Top and Jon, not a brain cell between them. Happy to be quoted in the future if I'm wrong; Martin will be a disaster. The fans will hate him from Day 1. His style of football will be shite and it won't work in League 1.
  10. Liverpool nicking one of our best talents yet again.
  11. 100%. He inherited a difficult situation, but even accounting for that, he was shite. If anything we were better under Marti
  12. If it is Russell Martin then that is confirmation that Top and Jon have still learned absolutely nothing from the absolute disaster that they have created. It also would confirm what we already know: that these two are the stupidest individuals in football. I'm convinced they're both dense AF
  13. One day, possibly when we're in the Vanarama North, Top and Jon might realise that this obsession with possession based football hasn't worked too well for the club
  14. Just read that. That's a bit mad really, isn't it?
  15. Spence Burn Henderson Toney ....all honking picks, IMHO. I can't understand any of those selections. To a lesser extent, Quansah and Mainoo are strange picks too imho, on the basis that there are more experienced and arguably better CBs than JQ, and Wharton is a better player than Mainoo in my humble opinion. I'm not really seeing what the fuss is about with Noni Madueke either, if I'm honest. Other than that, great squad!
  16. 14 goals though, and 6 in 6. Not bad. Depends on what numbers you look at I guess.
  17. Morgan Gibbs-White is incredibly hard done by to not be picked. Bang in form as well. Tuchel making some big calls that don't look like good calls so far
  18. Ivan Toney and Jordan Henderson in? Who's idea was it to give the job to a German? On a serious note, it's looking increasingly like a very functional squad. I've got a feeling we're going to be awful to watch.
  19. I probably would have taken Luke Shaw as well. Rarely has a bad game at that level, and is actually fit for once.
  20. Agree with the posts above, Maguire is very unlucky. I can't think of many, if any, English CBs who are in better form. Rarely has a bad game for England too. Poor decision imho.
  21. Admittedly, I only watched the last 30 minutes of Chelsea v Spurs, but the quality was non-existent. Really poor. Both teams playing like headless chickens.
  22. What a job Iraola has done btw. That man deserves a crack at a top club. Brilliant manager
  23. Congratulations to Arsenal, the boring bastards
  24. Can't wait to see PSG annihilate Arsenal in the CL final. Going to be entertaining
×
×
  • Create New...