-
Posts
21,014 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
33
Everything posted by Tielemans63
-
Connections - A Daily Word Game Based on Only Connect
Tielemans63 replied to Sampson's topic in General Chat
Connections Puzzle #994 π¦π¦π¦π¦ π©π©π©π© π¨π¨π¨π¨ πͺπͺπͺπͺ Bizarre idea for that final group -
Ipswich Town (A) Saturday, March 7 = 3, and I do mean 3, pm
Tielemans63 replied to KingsX's topic in Leicester City Forum
6-0 Ipswich -
Pathetic excuse. The players get a relatively easy ride by our fans. Imagine the abuse a Millwall team would get if they gave that performance at the New Den. Rowett, of all people, should know that
-
It's this guy's childhood dream to play for a drifting League One side
-
It's irrelevant who the manager is at this point. A squad might be okay with 1 or 2 bad apples in it, but we've got a team full of overpaid, weak-minded losers. Until we clear the decks of this dross, we're not turning it round. Okoli Ricardo Thomas Vestergaard Skipp Winks Mavididi Fatawu Daka Ayew BDR I'd say all of these guys are in that category and we need to offload the waste this summer as a priority. I wouldn't keep any of them if it were possible.
-
I'm angry with myself for watching it. I haven't been watching us properly for months and I gave in and watched the whole 97 minute car crash
-
Genuinely think we'll finish 23rd
-
10 years to the day we were Champions of England, we'll be relegated to the third tier. How utterly heartbreaking is that? I don't even think we'll be close to staying up, to be honest. I don't see the fight and desire that's needed in this 'team'
-
Let's have a quick look.... 2 goals conceded β οΈ Goals conceded in fairly quick succession β οΈ Goal conceded from unpressured crossβ οΈ Wingers completely ineffective β οΈ Daka not in the game at any point β οΈ Customary collapse β οΈ Laughably low XG β οΈ It's the full Leicester City bingo card this afternoon! That was as bad as anything Marti served up.
- 392 replies
-
- 20
-
-
-
-
Nothing performance from nothing players at a nothing club. I wouldn't piss on any of these ***** if they were on fire
-
Inevitable and richly deserved relegation to be confirmed very soon
-
Play for a 0-0 and that's going to happen Get that stadium empty now
-
Hello League 1. I hate these *****
-
He's been diabolical today.
-
To be fair to the guy, I think he's about going very deep to take simple passes from Okoli and Nelson as they're distribution isn't great
-
JJ for Mukasa
-
The lobotomy didn't get picked up during his medical, then
-
So that's what the Norwich goalkeeper looks like
-
I get that we've been working on defensive shape, but have we practiced attacking in training recently because it doesn't bloody look like it.
-
Abdul has been absolutely shite so far. He's due to do something brilliant soon, surely
-
Skipp is lagging more than my stream is
-
We ain't going to stay up playing like this.
-
Commentator was bang on; they're playing like the home side and we're just hanging on. This is Norwich we're talking about, not bloody PSG
-
Wordle 1,715 3/6 β¬π¨π¨π©β¬ π©π¨β¬π©π¨ π©π©π©π©π©
-
Connections - A Daily Word Game Based on Only Connect
Tielemans63 replied to Sampson's topic in General Chat
Connections Puzzle #991 π¦π¦π¦π¦ π¨π¨π¨π¨ π©π©π©π© πͺπͺπͺπͺ
